Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF working l2phx for L2 Survival

Discussion on LF working l2phx for L2 Survival within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF working l2phx for L2 Survival

Old 12/06/2008, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
why do u think that there is a special one for your server ?

moved,warning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2phx on working on Epilogue ?
05/20/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi there ! Does anybody know if L2phx is working on Epilogue privat-servers? It was no problem to find the newest version but its still a problem to get information about if it works on Epilogue servers or not. Regards, Xai Edith says:
Any MOD/Walker/L2Phx Working in L2Sublimity??
01/04/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hey, the title says it all, is there any of it working? If I use the bypass for l2phx or turn off the GG will it result? I know that ACP is working, the other stuff, Someone tried it?
Working Interlude L2PHX servers
08/14/2009 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Does anyone know any? or anyway to get the client to show up cause i have GG bypassed and i login and shit but the l2phx never discovers the char or the client
Is l2phx still working on Interlude?
04/02/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
And if it's still working can you post some servers wheres it working? I mean if enchanting works there and other useful stuff. :) thanks :mofo:
A Maybe working l2phx.3.21 on kamael...
10/15/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
http://i35.tinypic.com/161c3rl.jpg As you can see there is an option for Kamael... But it doesn't work... I think cuz of the packets.. I have only C5 ones >_< and I've google it and I did not find any new packets. It is receiving packets.. just sending doesn't work.. old packets >_>