Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OGG Game server Login ERROR

Discussion on OGG Game server Login ERROR within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OGG Game server Login ERROR

Hi guys i have this problem i want to make run the 10.8.6 OGG walker in a C4 server because this OGG walker have the Crop/seed system so i can change at manor.

But i have this problem i'll show you in picture.

Whats the problem? and how can i fixed. Tnx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oggproblem.JPG (91.3 KB, 38 views)
Old 11/07/2008, 21:49   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
well login server ...

ok ... is the login server port right .... then did u try the 10.6.4 version ? cz im not sure that the 10.8.6 works on c4 servers ... anyway ... i would preffer igw for better safety
Old 11/08/2008, 00:18   #3

ok tnx i will try with an IG c4 walker version if it posible make the crosp exchange.....but i tested some version and some crops/seed doesent apepears so i can't cahnged :S.

I will try a new version.....Tnx
Old 11/08/2008, 00:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by emir0n View Post
well login server ...

ok ... is the login server port right .... then did u try the 10.6.4 version ? cz im not sure that the 10.8.6 works on c4 servers ... anyway ... i would preffer igw for better safety
yes ia have on mi pc 10.6.4 version and works exelente but it doesnt have the crop/seed function so i dicided to use this version but it didnt work....so thats mi probelm.

If you can help me to give me and OGG or IG walker that works with seed/crop and all of them i will be happy ^^
Old 11/08/2008, 19:37   #5

Received Thanks: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigoz17 View Post
yes ia have on mi pc 10.6.4 version and works exelente but it doesnt have the crop/seed function so i dicided to use this version but it didnt work....so thats mi probelm.

If you can help me to give me and OGG or IG walker that works with seed/crop and all of them i will be happy ^^
dont have an other version for c4 ... try to guugl something