Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fastest Exp/money

Discussion on Fastest Exp/money within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fastest Exp/money

Hi what ways of farming fastest exp/money at lvl 78 u guys know? ( retail server, no private )

I have cov/pof/pow if needet
also 78 titan with top gear
78 BD with top gear
78 sws with top gear
78 bishop with top gear

I dont mean something like hunt pagan for EWS, im more likley after special hints, like Farm windstones from shades ( this is baaaaaad drop rate )
or Farm stones in Hellbound, if anyone have a hint, let me know please
Someone said he can farm 50 - 100 mil adena in an hour , but he wont tell how
Old 11/05/2008, 16:45   #2

Fullbuff the titan, get rsk.haste dagger, and use frenzy/zealot/otb 24/7.
With this you can go: deep IT, TOI, LairOfValakas, catacombs etc...
Old 11/06/2008, 21:47   #3

Thats what i do atm ofc ( toi is darkblue, IT is bad exp/money and some reflect damage mobs , catacombs is bad cuz cant make big trains anymore )
Fog isnt as good anymore also as before since mobs run back to rooms after u passed em , also none of those is alot of money, did everyone ever try to do HB in a non perfect 9 man grp? or something else that brings alot of money?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easiest/Fastest way to get money?
07/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I kept few months break from CO and im wondering what is fastest/easiest way to get money nowadays?Now on my server supergems isnt even worth db anymore :(db = 17-20kk supergems 14-16kk and mets 50-70k.
[Vote] Fastest Money Making!
02/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Im lvl 122 trojan rb. I need money desperately. I just wanted to know what different ways i could make the fastest. Here are something i have in mind: 1.Metzone hunting. 2. Blue mouse quest. (dont really know how it works. please provide a tutorial thanks. 3.Using CID proxy. My ninja "fastest ninja leveling" method. (Ninja lvl 68 please provide places best to use CID and monsters to kill Thanks.) 4. Waterfarm.(i have no archer. i have 1 lvl 66 water) wonder is plvling the water would be...
(Fastest)Fastest Auto Quest Here
05/05/2008 - GunZ - 10 Replies
Guys, i've been working on the simplest but fastest auto quest, i finished a lvl 4 quest in like 5 min with my system, and 1 more thing, 4 uberlawnmower can't take the boss down in 1 sec, but 1 avenger sure can, and that's what i did yesterday, so it kills a boss in like 1 sec. I have edited both avenger and i think braker 8. a lvl 30 avenger does 10 damage=100 damage, but i've edit it to do 100 damage=1000 damage and i have tested it, and it works, and it has 999 clips and the delay is so...
Fastest Way To Get Money
10/14/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 44 Replies
Of course the fastest way to get money is buying DBs and selling them but if can't afford buying DBs this is the BEST and FASTEST way to get money and i will tell you its gambling but i'll tell you what is the easiest way thats gets you a lot of money and FAST. 1.Start with around 300k 2.Go to DiceKing and start gambling. 3.Keep adding 30k to 8 or 13. 4.Keep adding to the number you chose and after approximately 3 turns you will win 300k. 5.If you won on number 8 then keep trying on 13...
Fastest way to make money
07/03/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
What is the fastest way you make money. Please post your tips =P