Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with L2Divine :S

Discussion on Help with L2Divine :S within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with L2Divine :S

Hello,
I saw the post from emir0n about L2Divine and it looked liek a good bot so I tried and everything works like a charm.
Just 1 problem im playing on a Private PvP server and I'm triple boxing 3 titan atm and I want them to follow my attacks on players to (press ctrl+attack). So I tried SIEGE mode but then they wont follow me and I tried to set Force use skill. As stated in the post it would click ctrl.
Code:
4. Option to enable Force use skill (Like CTRL key press)
But it still doesn't work
So if anyone knows how I can make L2Divine to follow my attack on other players so I can PvP triple box it would be really cool

Greets,

Sokoo

PS. The reason I want this is because there are alot of OPed and heroes on the server and I wanna f*ck them up and make a 10 man team that all follow my attack :P So I nuke those donaters and hero's out
Old 11/01/2008, 11:37   #2

I need that too
Old 11/01/2008, 19:11   #3

Received Thanks: 2,463
hm didnt try that one out till now ... did u try to look on the divine forum ?
Old 11/05/2008, 14:57   #4

Received Thanks: 2,463
well it was a bug in divine,check the bug fixes in the new version :