Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying work old IG in Gracia

Discussion on Trying work old IG in Gracia within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trying work old IG in Gracia

I take a Hellbound Lineage 2 and try start Lineage... after server selection screen i got a error and don't pass to next steps.
I copy the system file from Gracia to Hellbound folder and start Lineage 2, the game start and bug appear in Vitality bar and in Carachter status fame. But, the game run.
I try start 1.96IG walker and game start, i select server and pass, i select toon and next. The game crash in "enter game" loading secreen.
Anyone have idea, what file I can copy from Gracia System folder to Hellbound system folder to work Hellbound System after Server Selection?
Old 10/20/2008, 12:26   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
moved,yellow
Old 10/20/2008, 17:34   #3

Thanks for advice.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SHARE] L2NET GOLD EDITION + SCRIPTS - Gracia 2 and Gracia Final
01/04/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
TESTED AND WORKING IN ALL TOP SERVERS. AUTO-LVLING, AUTO-ENCHANTING,AUTO-HUNTING SCRIPTS GOLD EDITION CRACKED EXTRA SMALL FILE ! http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6278/provee.jp g
Trick to let L2Walker work for GRACIA!!!
10/15/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hi all, I want to share a trick I have found. I was searching for a walker that was working for Gracia. I couldn't found anything so what I did was to install Hellbound client and just use it for Gracia server. I think this will only work for servers with Hosts. I tested on my private server ( 100% Gracia ) and the Script worked perfect.
Which hacks work on Gracia?
10/11/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello...here are many hacks..but the most don't work on Gracia. Can u list or link all hacks which works? I dont need lvl bot or smthng. Just good hacks..pls tell me i would be thankful. And if there's a good private hack i could pay just tell me in thread. Btw; I Play On Private Server
L2 bot 100% working in gracia i paid for it to work
08/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 10 Replies
hello every one i would like to share my bot L2 walker with a crack working for me 100% in GRACIA :handsdown: hers some sample 07:14:55 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£ 07:14:55 Link LoginServer Succeed.