Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2j gracia question

Discussion on l2j gracia question within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2j gracia question

hi ppl, great job great forum =)
im new here and im wondering if there is any walker or bot for gracia l2j
i mean it could be ogg or IG or even any guide for using l2net (wich is the only bot that ive found working in gracia)
please anyone ? xD
Old 09/22/2008, 09:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
moved,warning

there are 2 threads posted with ogw for gracia - there is no free igw for gracia (if u dont count l2net)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Gracia Epilogue Bot?
01/30/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello. Is there any working walker for Gracia Epilogue? Im playing on L2House
[Question] Titles Mod for Gracia Final
01/12/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hello ppl, I want to have the titles mod, if you dont know it is that mod that allows u to see npc/player names from a wide distance view. I found a system with plenty of mods for c2.3 but all i wanted was the title mod. Can ayn1 tell me which file i need to edit and what do i have to change to enable that mod? i am pretty used to l2encdec so i can dec files my self.. Thanks in advance
Gracia Final -> weapon enchanting [QUESTION]
11/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello! I'm new here with registration. But I have known this forum for 1year . I love all Your tips. But now I have a question. A lot of way to enchant weapon doesn't work now, so have some new ideas? . =) Greez,xoxo.
Gracia Part 2 question
03/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
ok here goes, I downloaded a patched folder for Gracia 2 with the zoomhack etc. all worked perfectly as it should have. I am no fan of the removed frame though as I like to be able to move it around the screen. having some limited knowledge of client editing from previous clients I went in and put the frame back, very simple to do. the issue is that now the zoom hack does not work where it worked before without the frame. the only line I changed was the frame to True instead of False. the...