Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 control or Zragner

Discussion on L2 control or Zragner within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 control or Zragner

hey guys i want to use one of these programms at the official server but dunno wich one ?

L2 control or Zranger

Wich of these two is safe to use ? i mean undectable ? i dont want ban !!

And wich is better to use ? easier to handle ?

the highest priority got the radar and the enemy warn
bot and smth like this i dont really need

thanks for ya answers

greetz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lvl Control
07/07/2011 - Rappelz - 9 Replies
Hi all In this Thread i want to Ask if ther is Possible to Control the lvl frome the Game001 that mean frome the captinHarlock I dont want to Close my Server and edite the lvl frome my Sql cause i have to Close my Server to Edite frome MySql The Reason that i dont want to Use my Sql cause if i Close The Server The CaptinHarlock will Carsh and i Must Put New Aracida in the Database and that mean i Lose all Items of my Playrs and My Carachter and this is suck if you have any Idea how to...
mon control txt
06/23/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
hey hab grad versucht mein mon control bisschen umzuschreiben bei mir kommt immer der fehler zugriff verweigert wenn ichs speichern will. an was liegts? edit: hab fehler gefunden :D sry für thread musste schnell sein^^
Control Center for Admin Easy to Control all
10/16/2009 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
Credits go to ucyc for making this nice programm http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/15 1009164127_2.jpg http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/15 1009164303_3.jpg Download Click here
L2 control
02/08/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Who uses it? How the f do i tell it where my l2.exe file is there is no documentation on setup anywhere that i can find (in english).
Control
11/02/2008 - Guild Wars - 11 Replies
So ich hab einige Fragen. Hab ein wenig mit meinen Zaishen Arena Bot rumgespielt. Die Clicks kommen gut an nur muss ich um die Arena auszusuchen runterscrollen und da hab ich mich gefragt, ob man MouseDown als Control machen könnte oder ob es ein Controlsend fürs Mausrad gibt ^^. Oder gibt es noch irgendeine andere Möglichkeit. Einfach mal bitte drauf losposten es gibt keine dummen Antworten:p. Danke jetzt schon mal.