Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Freya Register Server Error :O

Discussion on Freya Register Server Error :O within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Freya Register Server Error :O

Guys i got question. Then i try to reigster server For Fryea Client i get that Error... How i can fix that? thatk you for help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[L2J] L2 HardStyle 50x - Freya server - (Best Freya Server) OPENS 1 OCTOBER!
11/27/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 36 Replies
http://l2-hardstyle.com/Forum/public/style_images/ 5_logo.png Currently, L2 Hardstyle is a unique pvp server, with one world. Lionna 50x has been worked and reworked from 5 months and still is until official lunch! Nowadays Lionna is hosted with the following specification: Intel Core i5-2400 4x3.1+ GHz 16 GB DDR3 Memory 2x 2TB - SATA2 1000/Mbps DDOS Protection NEW
hi com.nu and no-ip I installed the site and server register problem-error
09/27/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
com.nu ve no-ip den site ve server kurdum.kayıt ol sayfası sorunsuzca açılıyor ama kayıt ol dediğimde sorun hata yokmuş gibi kaydetmiş görüntüsü veriyor navicata baktığımda hiçbir hesap yok yardımlarınızı beklemekteyim
[How to Register ECSRO Guide] - Server time out error
11/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies
Guide for people that are geting "Server time out Error" on registration page. Step 1 - go to Proxy80.Info - Anonymously Surf MySpace, Facebook, Bebo and More! Step 2 - enter into address bar, above the banner add http://221.195.40.141:1026/ Step 3 - click Browse Anon Button