Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

talk to NPC with oog?

Discussion on talk to NPC with oog? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
talk to NPC with oog?

well i can press on them and it will pop up a window with the chat normally. but when i press for example learn skills window closes and nothing happens. is that normal? how to fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
You can't talk to yourself.
08/01/2014 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hi all, i get that message "you can't talk to yourself" when trying to write anything in chat window so i can't use gm commands. Would be nice if i get some usefull feedback. Thanks.
talk
08/11/2009 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
I made this thread for all you you tell tell what do dislike or like about 12sky2. areia and mayn
NPC TALK
08/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hi can anyone help me to get the date of WindSage? What Windsage[NPC PORMOTION for ninja) is relaly says? tnx and more power
[HS] Let's talk serious
07/05/2009 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
Hello guys, Ive been watching this forum for quite a while and Im disappointed. You guys talk and talk and talk and thats all you do. Elitepvpers is one of the best, if not THE BEST HackingCommunity on the Internet, over one million users (More than Marokko btw) proove that. So now, lets get serious. I made this Group: clickme.
Talk About Anything!
08/07/2006 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Talk Here!