Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Current status of L2 GOF Bots ?

Discussion on Current status of L2 GOF Bots ? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Current status of L2 *** Bots ?

What is the current status of working bots for the Lineage 2 *** official servers ?

I have looked around, towalker.com doesn't open at all and l2net is still a working in progress any other working ones for it ?
Old 11/29/2011, 23:13   #2

i think there will be a new protection like on ru off
i remember to that day when innova was just opening OBT twrw was many botters than they opened official and so many ppl got banned one of my accs too ^^
Old 11/30/2011, 05:59   #3

**** that's going to suck, thanks for the update.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Current SRO Community Status after almost a month
10/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 37 Replies
It almost 1 month since server files where released. Sro community most greatest dream(for some ppl) Now, today, in this moment, after searching on advert section i realized some stuff: Is it me or SRO era came to an end? No more private server are being released all of them are hatted between each other
current dev status
09/14/2011 - Rappelz - 429 Replies
closed
[Info] alaplaya's current server status
06/14/2010 - S4 League - 0 Replies
http://s4.alaplaya.net/en/index.html Please do not ask, comlain or create spam threads with this topic! The servers will be back soon, just wait till then. It'll probably happen the 16th june. Bitte erstellt keine Spamthreads, fragt oder beschwert euch über dieses Thema! Die Server werden bald wieder verfügbar sein, bitte wartet einfach. Vermutlich wird dies am 16. Juni sein.
[Info] alaplaya's current server status
06/14/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
http://s4.alaplaya.net/en/index.html Please do not ask, comlain or create spam threads with this topic! The servers will be back soon, just wait till then. It'll probably happen the 16th june. Bitte erstellt keine Spamthreads, fragt oder beschwert euch über dieses Thema! Die Server werden bald wieder verfügbar sein, bitte wartet einfach. Vermutlich wird dies am 16. Juni sein.
Current Status On Speedhack With Fly Ability
07/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Are there any Speedhacks that work with fly for archers that cover the currnet patch for CO2?