Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it Worth to Start L2 again/now?

Discussion on Is it Worth to Start L2 again/now? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it Worth to Start L2 again/now?

Hello guys i want to ask some questions.
I have been very long time ago 4years played L2, and i think is the best pvp game ever (i was very sad that ia stop playing). I want to ask can someone start now again or doest worth it because people is to high and to strong to fight them.
Also the leveling is so hard like it was or not.
Pls if you can answer me with some infos i will appreciate .........

THX for Advance
Mpogias
Old 09/16/2011, 03:43   #2

retail is pretty much destroyed. find a good private server. try l2dreams.
Old 09/16/2011, 11:11   #3

Yeah retail is dead, but you can still enjoy lvling on retail since it's really easy now. And everyone is recruting people, so finding a clan is not that hard.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop...
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing? DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem... You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P
Is it Worth to Start now?
04/06/2011 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I would like your opinion if it is worth it to start now L2? Also how long it takes to be one good geard palyer? If you can post more information would be nice. So THX for advance and w8ting for posts:handsdown:
Start Npc(also start Equiqment)und wie connectet man(Navicat)
05/02/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers, ich hoffe ich bin hier im richtigen Forum. Wie macht man einen Npc für start Equiqment? und wie connectet man in Navicat(for MySQL)? danke im vorraus:handsdown::handsdown:
How much are they worth?
01/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi people, i want to ask what u think how much these characters are worth (including the whole set + weapon you can see here): 1. Full Int Wizard/Cleric Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution 2. Full Int Heuksal/Ice/Fire/Lightning Nuker Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution I would prefer to see a price in € or $.
IS this worth it?
01/17/2007 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
super warrior boot lvl27 and wad 5* for a super wand lvl 56, Is it worth it? that wad is not thunder, no ranks at all the category. just has high luck luck : 79