Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make a Script?

Discussion on How to make a Script? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make a Script?

Heya can anyone write down a Guide about how making a script?
I actually would like to get my bot running back to the point where he died (including running to the NPC Newbie Helper and get Buffs)and start go on with farming again.
Im using L2Walker 1.99
Old 08/25/2008, 20:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
thread moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me make a script
06/24/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Anyone, can you make a script "if the character dead return to clan hall or Head Quarter and auto accept party invitation. It is possible? Pliss help me bro i'm so confused. (Sorry my bad English)
How to make a script.kom file
10/06/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
can someone help me. i want to know how to make script.kom file. tnx for the help!!! :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
How to make a script with AgSolid??
01/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
How would I from the baby steps. like First launch silkroad, then launch this then launch that.. Make a script in AgDev that runs out to an area...from hotan and goes to the middle of my hunting area and stops and then i guess hunting area automatically comes on and walkscript turns off?? and so then it should hunt untill my weapon durability or my hp/mp or something else that would be requiered for my char to hunt...and then it should use a return scroll.. Buy more of the thing i need........
make a script
11/12/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hey guys... i just want to know how can i make my own 1 click script hack?? coz i make my own hack using a tutorial.... hope i get an answer...;) i.e crevice90.whs
Help to make one script
05/03/2006 - Lineage 2 - 11 Replies
PLZ help me to make one script !!! I want target one player and invite to party !!!