Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server transfers?

Discussion on Server transfers? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server transfers?

I was just wondering if characters data is stored within the server or if it is somewhere within the system info of the Lineage Folder. I.E. is it possible to move a character from one server to another? It seems like it wouldn't be but I was just curious if anyone knew for sure so I knew whether or not to give up on the idea...

I know that the official servers have started a new program of character transferring from server to server which leads me to believe it is all done from their side of the table but once again I am not positive.
Old 04/08/2008, 12:56   #2

It's server-side. Period.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2008, 16:46   #3

Thank you
Old 04/09/2008, 09:06   #4

its not hard to move a char on another server....just edit on new server in database the location lavel etc....i need 20 min. to do this.
Old 04/10/2008, 20:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xela88 View Post
its not hard to move a char on another server....just edit on new server in database the location lavel etc....i need 20 min. to do this.
He's talking about client side operations only by my reckoning.
Old 04/22/2008, 01:06   #6

Yeah, I was referencing the possibility of moving a character from a high enchant success server to a different one. Tired of busting swords
Old 04/24/2008, 18:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkianderos View Post
Yeah, I was referencing the possibility of moving a character from a high enchant success server to a different one. Tired of busting swords
if this would be possible then we dont need bots
Old 04/25/2008, 09:41   #8

A man can dream...... :P