Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Walker script

Discussion on [HELP] Walker script within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Walker script

there is code DLGSEL(link) this only work with text link

is there code for button link???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Script] [Help] For Walker 2.13
05/12/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Why this Command don't work again??? or i do something wrong....T_T PosInRange(-33636,197452,-3624,1500) { SET(RANGETYPE,DEFPOS,-33636,197452,-3624,150000) DELAY(1000) { . . . }
L2 walker script
04/25/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
you know l2walker is one of many L2 Bot that exist nowadays, and this one (L2walker) have something to with script so the walker can work perfectly (full automatic) so, may i ask one thing? is there a tool for generating a script for L2walker? i'm asking these because i'm confusing at giving the coordinates for NPC and hunting spot location and path
[HELP] Script Walker
03/29/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I use script for walker and i create too. But my problem is: Iam noble and i want to use teleport noble but i want use adena and not my gatepass(but its the same Text "Teleport to Hunting Grounds") someone can help me. ty
IG Script for walker
12/24/2008 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
How can I write script, that my bot use SOE after 55 minutes lvling. Yes, I know, that I can put DELAY(55minutes). but it isn't way of solving problem, because if bot will die, he also wait this delay to use return to town. So is there any suggestions to solve the problem ?
Walker script
10/07/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, i make a script so my char can go to his Clan hall and buff himself. The question would be, How can i make that this script run again 19 mins later or when i run out of buffs? Greets