Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Spot( L2 Official)

Discussion on Leveling Spot( L2 Official) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling Spot( L2 Official)

Hello everyone and happy new year
i am going to use OOG walker for this bot group :

1)PP 64lvl (Avadon Set/Homu acumen)
2)SE 69lvl (Karmian Set+Crystall staff Mana up)
3)Spoiler 59lvl ( BW heavy set+BO jewels[+3all] + Soul Separator +3 CD)
4)Gladi (40lvl atm) with top C who will enter at the previous group when he hits B grade

I would like your opinion about 3 things
a) Gladi will xp with [PP+SE] both OOP for buffs only till B grade.he is top C equipped.fast spot for 40-->52?
b)from B grade till A he will have B and A duals and also Doom Heavy at B and Tallum Heavy set at A.

I want to use Gladi as MA so i will equip him with top gear of each grade.

Where could i put this group with OOG walker- 24/7xp for good xp and also good spoils?
Final Group : Gladi 52/Spoiler 59/SE 69/PP64 (4chars party)

c)till what lvl you think this group could xp together?could i get them at 74++? (i want my PP get even PoF if possible

PS:i will not bot the Spoiler till Gladi hits B grade.then i will put them all together.
PS2:i am looking for a spot without a lot of people so i will not get reported if possible

Thanks in advance for your help
Old 01/05/2008, 02:08   #2

any idea pls? :/
Old 01/05/2008, 03:06   #3

-> 52: formors, formor elders and tarlk bugbears southeast of ivory tower, once you hit 50, kill formor elders, tarlk bugbears and tarlk bugbear warriors west of ivory tower.

After that: either a quiet room in a catacomb or a remote spot in frozen lab or fp.