Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for working guide OOG on L2j Interlude

Discussion on Looking for working guide OOG on L2j Interlude within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for working guide OOG on L2j Interlude

As topic, i cant find even in sticky topics any working guide to get OOG walker work on private server. Could someone plz give me working guide?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]How to make your own Interlude server
06/23/2014 - Lin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Well i know theres a few guides on this but i dont think people are paying attention to them for whatever reason. So i decided to make one of my own for all the people out the wanting to make thier own server. Step 1- Downloads First off is to download the things you are going to need to get your server going. These are the server files, the datapack, MySQL and Navicat (GUI for MySQL). The links for these can be found below: Server Datapack MySQL
Interlude InGame bot working
04/07/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 47 Replies
Ig walker still working for c1-interlude you just need to got this filles.. 1)In game walker 1,78 ver for interlude 2)L2 auth server 0.51 for verify l2 walker 3)Hosts when you download all these files and unrar all you got to
Is l2phx still working on Interlude?
04/02/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
And if it's still working can you post some servers wheres it working? I mean if enchanting works there and other useful stuff. :) thanks :mofo:
DragonNetwork Interlude Bot *working*
12/26/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
here you can download the guide for botting in Dragon-Network. It's up to date, so enjoy it! (with pics so understanding is very easy) RapidShare: Easy Filehosting