Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make drop/spoil patch??

Discussion on how to make drop/spoil patch?? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to make drop/spoil patch??

Like on title how to make own drop/spoil patch ? Im interested in interlude.
What program use etc.

I know u need to edit this files:
npcgrp.dat
skillgrp.dat
skillname-e.dat
But from where I take input data??

Ther is so much already edited files , some1 has to know how to do it.

Thank you in advance for help.
Old 03/22/2011, 17:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hellbound patch, drop, spoil, mobs aggresion, lvl
05/30/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Thanks 2 this little thing u can see what lvl is mob, what u can drop/spoil from him and if its aggro, also showes good/bad treasure chests. Its for Hellbound/Kamael http://www.zshare.net/download/58684828bba563df/ Btw can someone whit many posts check this cuz i dont want spam as "this is trojan" etc etc tnx & hf
[ask] Complate drop & spoil for Gracia final
06/05/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
anyone know site that have database for gracia final ? i try pmfun and l2 dropspoil they are not complate...i try search recipe for tallum helm no monster drop or spoil but poeple selling recipe tallum helm.
Gracia Drop/spoil patch
06/02/2009 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
Does anyone knows one patch to see the drops and the spoils of every mob inside the game ? i tried to do it my self but i can manage to copy some lines to other editor to put it to work... it's around 20 thousand lines:( tha's why i'm asking it :D
[REQ] L2c5 Drop-Spoil
02/25/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I had somethink on c4.. but now i need it on c5...... by the way .. maybe there is another way to know Chest/box on c5?
Question about Spoil/Drop Patch
02/05/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I was just wondering if anyone knows how to put or get the files that patchs the system in order to see what the mob drops or spoils; it appears in the very same windows when you target the mob, where you see its weakness and the type of mob. This has been very usefull in one server i played in, its www.l2released.com and now i would like to continue playing in another server with the same patch.. thank you in advance guys :D