Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Walker 1.85 Guide

Discussion on L2 Walker 1.85 Guide within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 Walker 1.85 Guide

I downloaded the L2Walker yesterday, but cannot manage to start it.

Was searching for guides/explanations here, but found only dead links.

Can somebody help me pls?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Walker 10.9.0 OOG How TO GUIDE(off/priv)
02/01/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 142 Replies
For OFFICIAL USA SERVERS IT IS SIMPLE Required FILES: L2 Walker 10.9.0 http://www.towalker.net/down/eL2Walker10.9.0-FULL .zip AND ws2_32.dll MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Optional Downloads L2Walker SOUND ALERTS Courtesy of Blackartist MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
L2 InGame Walker Guide! [ NEW ]
07/24/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hi , since most guides are out-date and/or useless i will post my own guide on how to get get a INGAME walker to work on a C5 private L2J server. Ok frist lets see what u have to download: L2 IG WALKER VERSION 1.78 L2 WALKER EMULATOR (thanks to godsrage virtual drive) Now , go and modify your hosts file.
L2 Walker guide needed please :(
07/19/2009 - Lineage 2 - 30 Replies
Hey there fellas, Well recently just downloaded the eL2Walker 2.01-GGDarkmenx file and it works well with the game as far loading goes etc- however I have no idea how to set it up so my character will attack mobs by itself etc... Can anyone give me a guide on how to do so? The bot for rohan was alot simpler then this and i have no idea what im doing lol. Thanks in advance fellas- I did look briefly on here for a thread with directions on how to use it but couldnt find any :/
How to guide l2 IG walker 1.96 ???
03/13/2008 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
If someone know how to guide 2 IG walker 1.96 pls write here
L2 Walker Bot w/ Very Detailed Pic Guide
09/13/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
Braawr's L2Walker 10.3.2 Guide: ------------------------------------------------- --------------- 1-The login and main screen http://img85.exs.cx/img85/7121/walker8wv.jpg Pretty self-explanatory. USA should be selected in the white box to the left, then, your NA server in the second box, then the number of the character in the third.