Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] Making an Up-To-Date L2J Server

Discussion on [GUIDE] Making an Up-To-Date L2J Server within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 08/27/2010, 14:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
If you're using this guide and not the latest Nightly release, you'll need Gracia Final which I think is 2 or 3 steps behind Freya.
Old 08/27/2010, 15:28   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunderkind_L2 View Post
If you're using this guide and not the latest Nightly release, you'll need Gracia Final which I think is 2 or 3 steps behind Freya.
i'm downloading it now, we will see, thank you anyway
Old 08/28/2010, 03:43   #18

Next time use alt+screen.
Old 08/31/2010, 03:30   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisko1701d View Post
i've followed your guide and everything runs fine: login server and game server are up'n'running. I've downloaded and installed the latest client that's "Freya", and after the "checkfile", i can login but right before the character choosing screen the client says "your client has a different protocol. please continue". And i can't do nothing else than quitting.

I tried also with the client "Gracia Epilogue" but if i start it without doing check file, Gameguard keeps bother me with his error 153. If i do checkfile, my clients become "Freya" so...

my last chance is to install a Gracia Epilogue client, kill gameguard with "gameguard killer" ?

Wich is the right client with the actual L2J server?

any other ideas?
Alright, sorry I have not updated this thread in a while... the server files and such ARE for Gracia Final. I cannot access the L2J website to get the latest nightly... I looked a week ago and it was still Gracia. So this is Gracia Final and I'll update the files when I can get into the l2j website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyther4000 View Post
Yeah I moved it do the gameserver config folder like shown the tutorial.

I decided to uninstall everything and try to reinstall it all. Now I'm having a different problem then before. When I go to start up the database_installer.bat it opens up then closes right away. I cant even read what it says now. I didn't have that problem the first time. Any idea why it would be happening now?
The reason you cannot see anything is because you do not have the latest java runtime which is 6.0 so you need to download that and install it.
Old 09/01/2010, 17:16   #20

hi all. i am new on pserver creation and..this error caught me
when i start registerserver name it does this error someone can help me?

Uploaded with
Old 09/02/2010, 21:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8bolinha View Post
hi all. i am new on pserver creation and..this error caught me
when i start registerserver name it does this error someone can help me?

Uploaded with
Try redoing the databases in navicat because it's not recognizing that the databases have been installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisko1701d View Post
i've followed your guide and everything runs fine: login server and game server are up'n'running. I've downloaded and installed the latest client that's "Freya", and after the "checkfile", i can login but right before the character choosing screen the client says "your client has a different protocol. please continue". And i can't do nothing else than quitting.
Update to your replay about the latest L2J files... I looked on the site at 3:58pm Eastern Standard Time on Sept. 2 2010 and this is indeed the most up to date lineage 2 L2J server files because L2J has NOT released the Freya server files or database.
Old 10/18/2010, 16:28   #22

hmm...

ok... did evrything right on server it works... exactly like in pictures... the problem comes when i try 2 chose server.... protocol different... wdh??? i have gracia final and evrything.... what's rong???? (downloaded 10 different l2 from many sites)
Old 10/23/2010, 13:45   #23

It may be easier to go to L2J Nightlies, download their loginserver and gameserver, and use an updated Freya client.
Old 11/14/2010, 15:25   #24

hi when i try to open the registerservername bat file it openes but in 1 second closes without even be able to see an error or smt...any help plz?
Old 11/14/2010, 22:30   #25

wrong section

not the best guide but ok
Old 11/28/2010, 14:01   #26

Ok , now i have 1 question more ! How i can start raid boss events? like freya and frintezza !
Old 12/03/2010, 20:09   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4iriks View Post
Ok , now i have 1 question more ! How i can start raid boss events? like freya and frintezza !
I'm not sure how to trigger raid boss events, I haven't been able to fool around with that part yet as I don't have a lot of members in my server so I haven't really tried it yet. If you can figure it out and let me know, I'd be greatful. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teskra View Post
wrong section

not the best guide but ok
In all honesty... I've followed any guide I possibly could before and I can say this is by far the best guide... I'm not saying it because I made it, I'm saying it because it is... all people have are words in their guide instead of actually showing what it should look like. People are bound to mess up, and if they do, unlike most guides, I help them fix it. Because I've had those problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanosesp View Post
hi when i try to open the registerservername bat file it openes but in 1 second closes without even be able to see an error or smt...any help plz?
Hello stefano, the reason for this to be happening (if you're running vista or windows7) is things don't always like to install to the same place. My java installed to Program Files (x86) which makes it unrecognizable by most programs like the .bat files. So what I had to do was download the full java6 and manually install to my Program Files folder... after that it worked no problem. So please give it a try. I have updated the datapack and server files.
Old 01/02/2011, 11:10   #28

guys i have problem with the navicat what i can do?? i need help...
Old 01/02/2011, 11:11   #29

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01/02/2011, 11:14   #30

guys i have problem with the navicat look the picture i need help...