Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recent tutorial for L2 server??

Discussion on Recent tutorial for L2 server?? within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Recent tutorial for L2 server??

Hi there,

For some reason I can not find the right tutorial to create my own L2 server.
All tutorials I try have missing links to websites, or get stuck somewhere in the line of setup.
Anybody has the right tutorial for me.
Im tired of sitting hours trying to create a server while it should be able to do in an hour or less.
Any client version will do, as long as I can start playing.

Please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
l2 OOG cracked RECENT
03/03/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Already has been cracked but i see a lot are having the issue of not using 1.98 or using the wrong vpn, i've hosted the file for you, if you don't trust me or my forum then go to vpnbot.com and towalker.com you need the new OOG for it to work, and it's protocol is preset. If you wanna save time just download off my server it's all in 1 zip, no need to change host or tcp tunnel http:// ******************* /a.zip
Which Bot you(will) use after recent bans?
12/02/2009 - Aion - 27 Replies
Hey there, I want to see your personal opinion what bot you will use after the recent mass bans, for those who got banned and of course for those who are still running. Im doing this to help me (and other people) who have concerns about where to spend your money and where you will have the best advantage/$ If one of your prefered bots isn't at list, feel free to post.
The Recent Dupes.
12/01/2008 - Archlord - 6 Replies
This is just for some attention whores. :) 1)People post either copied dupes or ones that are outdated. 2)People post fake dupes which contain keyloggers or just viruses to hack your computer. 3)People post them just to get attention or more thanks. 4)Make sure you scan them with VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan before use. I know that most of you probably already knew all of this.