Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a server with this features

Discussion on looking for a server with this features within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for a server with this features

Well the title says i searching for a server with a spoil rate of 100 the exp and sp doesnt matter

And a server when the normal monsters drops vorpal and elegia items

Please i will be very gratefull. Good luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server-Features
06/14/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 10 Replies
Guten Abend Epvp, Ich wollte hier einmal fragen, was für Features sich auf einem Low/Mid-Rate Server gut machen. Das meiste wie Petfilter etc. ist ja schon fast überall standart. Oder ist ein simpler Offi-Klon ohne extreme Features vielleicht besser ? Schreibts mir doch bitte hier rein :D
Features für Gw Server!?
11/08/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 15 Replies
Was für features sollte den ein Gw server haben? MfG:Sametx
Server Features
05/01/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
I want to know what sort of features people like to see when they play a private server. What makes you think, "Wow, they have that?", or, "Hey that's a really fun thing!" when you play a private server. Just curious :)
Co 1 features (Server)
11/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i'm gonna make something like classic Co (4267 client version) and it will not be PVP server .. we will make events and wars .. You can tell us your ideas and co1 features here or in our site Beta Server - Home .. Note the site is still beta so for sure when the server be online and stable we will make our website.. Chat -> If you see me online you can ask me to turn on the server to test it. Hamachi -> join hamachi to test (when it be online 24/7 will be no-hamachi for sure) Forum ->...