Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[aCis] L2 Overdrive Interlude x35 server - BETA IS UP!

Discussion on [aCis] L2 Overdrive Interlude x35 server - BETA IS UP! within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [aCis] L2 Overdrive Interlude x35 server - BETA IS UP!

If you are looking for something more than standard L2 gameplay, for features that you will not find anywhere else, looking for a completely new game of that kind..

.. then you can stop reading right now. It's not a server for you.

Our project does not have the nothing you have not seen before. However, the refinement of the known elements of the game and providing the stable, comfortable gameplay are in our top priority. Sometimes, unfortunately, often happens that the creator of private servers try to invent and introduce stuff like tattoos, extra custom hyper-super-duper sets and different, in our opinion, crap. Instead focus on the optimization of what has already been invented.

And here enters our private server of Lineage 2. It's - as we can see in the title - Interlude chronicle based. Why is this chronicle? According to us - as well as hundreds of other players - this is the last, the real scene of L2. That is, able to muster the good old memories. Such a hard time finding where the recent annals. Not to mention our great dedicated server, located in the France which provides good latency time and comfortable gameplay without any problems.

The following are current rates of beta phase. Some of the features will also be only the beta (eg almost-AIO-buffer) - as well as some will be useful only in the final version (eg buffshops).

Let's begin with the numbers and dry facts then:

Rates:

Exp: x35
SP: x35

Adena: The rate starts from x180 for newbies, going slowly down and finally reach x30 at the end game
Seal Stones: x10
Drop: x20
Raid Drop: x10
Spoil: x15
Manor: x10
Quest Drop: x10
Quest Reward x2
Quest Adena Reward x3[/color]

No Grade LS Skill Chance: 1%
Mid Grade LS Skill Chance: 5%
High Grade LS Skill Chance: 15%
Top Grade LS Skill Chance: 30%

Enchant System

We offer 3 types of enchant scrolls. You can obtain two of them either by classic way
(spoil, quest, drop) or by exchanging at the trader in Giran for Overcoins.
Crystal Scrolls are avaible only for the coins.
What's the difference between Crystal Scrolls and the other types?
Even if they fail your item WILL NOT loose actual enchantement level!

Safe for weapon and armor: +3;
Max enchant for armor: +8;
Max enchant for weapon: +12;

Enchant rates:

Weapons: 50% to +8, 45% for +9, 40% for +10, 35% for +11, 30% for +12;
Armors: 50% for +4, 45% for +5, 40% for +6, 35% for +7, 30% for +8;

Buff System:

Max buff am0unt: 22 (+4 from Divine Inspiration)

Buff Time - 1h for pp/se/ee buffs + prophecies, resists/songs/dances 30 min, pet buffs 15 min - AIO buffers characters has all buffs enchanted to +30 Time (x2 duration).
Player buffshops - like never seen before!

Host machine:

Geolocation: France
Intel I7 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz
Memory 24 GB DDR3 ECC
GigaEthernet with unlimited traffic

Features:
'/com' Shows every custom command avaible in the game
'/menu' panel (expoff/on, antibuff shield, soul and spirit shot graphic effects, some chat options)
Anti-buff toggle skill (replacing /menu buff shield and vice versa)
NPC class changer (1st change 100k, 2nd 1kk, 3th, 10kk)
NPC buffers - for Beta phase there is just one buffer, AIO without resists, pet buffs and noblesse
Mana potion system: Regained mana is based on the max mana capacity of player. If the player is flagged they give just 4% of total mana instead of 14%. Reuse delay 5 seconds.
Latest version of Akumu + Stazis geodata.
Double weight limit
GM Shop up to B-Grades
GM Shop trading SealStones
Merchant and Blacksmith of Mammon in Main Town (Giran)
Autolearn skills (except Divine Inspiration)
Player spawn protection system: 20 seconds
Frequent updates
Helpful and friendly GM Staff
GM events
Event rewards: Event Overcoins
Olympiad period: 1 week
Olympiad min players: 8 (Non-Classed)
Olympiad min players: 4 (Classed)
Subclass without quest (may be updated to a simple quest after beta phase)
Noblesse is simplified - you can buy the letter which gives access to Barakiel part for 500 MSS + 100kk
Barakiel spawntime - 6h

Currently we are at the beta phase.

Old 01/28/2013, 18:04   #2

The beta tests have started.
Old 02/02/2013, 08:55   #3

Alot of changes has come, please check the forum in order to get familiar with them.
Old 02/07/2013, 00:55   #4

Bump, have you seen our latest amazing update? Now we use L2OFF mobs!

edit:

We have introducted a new way to keep the client updates
easier for you - just simply download our updater and don't bother checking the infos about client changes! Please carefully read the download section in order to get all benefits of our new update system.

Also, like always we have fixed some of the common issues which are listed (as always) in our changelog.
Old 02/13/2013, 20:22   #5

Howdy. The upcoming update which will also contain the urgent fixes is getting delayed.
However, the content size is going to be the biggest in our history. Also we've introduced a new rank on the forum which is known as the Supporter.

This special rank is reserved for the players which are helping our project with reporting bugs and giving interesting suggestions. If you wish to join then all you have to do is be patient and be active in your job.

Please do not ask for the invitation to this group. If we find you worthy to see you there - then you'll be there.

Best regards, The Staff.
Old 02/23/2013, 11:02   #6

Weekend bump.
Old 03/03/2013, 07:07   #7

Please check our forum in order to get familiar with discussion about the buff system. It's very important and every interesting opinion will be taken in consideration.
Old 03/07/2013, 04:16   #8

Another changes came aboard, don't forget to check our changelog.
Old 03/23/2013, 00:17   #9

The maintenance is finally over and you can log on the main server anytime you want. The bot protection has been set up, feel free to test it.

So far we've done enough to announce the grand opening date. Only the minor changes left to do (such as improving the buffer into scheme one, set the durations of buffs) so in this weekened you'll finally see the grand opening date!
Old 03/26/2013, 04:12   #10

29 of March - 8:00 PM UTC/GMT +1

The official start shall begin!

In the following 3 days (Tuesday Wednesday Thursday) the server will be still opened as the beta but it will be unstable (the very last modifications and tests). Also the server infos will be constantly updated with the content of the last updates. Friday is going to be the last day of maintenance which will consist the database wipe and the final form of overall description.
Old 04/01/2013, 05:08   #11

I tried this server, and to be honest i might aswell just go play Retail instead, Low Drop Rate, Low Spoil Rate, Mana Pots give too low mana, Alot of Geo Data Bugs, Monster Spawn rate is too high, GM Buffer only give Lv1 buffs, Sorry i dont play Private Server so that i have to Box 4 buffers just to get the buffs i need, but best of luck with the server.
Old 04/01/2013, 17:03   #12

A quick snapshop from changelog:

Quote:

- implemented advanced event engine;
- rates has been boosted: adena 150x (newbs) - 25x (end-game),
- seal stones 8x, spoil 8x, manor x8;
Old 04/02/2013, 23:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotuzea View Post
I tried this server, and to be honest i might aswell just go play Retail instead, Low Drop Rate, Low Spoil Rate, Mana Pots give too low mana, Alot of Geo Data Bugs, Monster Spawn rate is too high, GM Buffer only give Lv1 buffs, Sorry i dont play Private Server so that i have to Box 4 buffers just to get the buffs i need, but best of luck with the server.
We've implemented the newbie buffer which will support ya with ultimate buffset until level 52. Later on you can buy any buff you want from the buffshop guys usually sitting in Giran (afaik they're selling anything you want now).

We're working to fix actual geoengine which is the source of actual geodata problems.

Since there's never too late for movies then there you can check how does our buffshops work :

Old 04/07/2013, 17:28   #14

To the top. After rate adjust the server comminity is growing!

(see first post)
Old 04/10/2013, 01:49   #15

To the top.