Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lineage II Chess - 1000x

Discussion on Lineage II Chess - 1000x within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Lineage II Chess - 1000x

Hey Guys i found a new awesome server that just opened this week.
Here i will give you the links for it
Give it a try

Old 03/02/2012, 23:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 398/0/4
Received Thanks: 2,310

please follow the rules & dont open threads for server offering.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lineage 2 Gracia Final PvP Sever 1000x
08/25/2012 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Its a Great Lineage 2 PvP server with Great Gms and many Events :):):):) Features: Gracia Final Lionna x1000 PvP/PK Server * Farming zones for Mouse Coins * No quest for nobless * No quest for class change * Global Gatekeeper
[AD]TopMS Private Server 1000x/1000x/30x
06/27/2008 - MapleStory - 4 Replies
TopMS Forum - TopMapleStory 1)mapleglobal v0.55 : http://download.mmosite.com/download.php?id=2565 2)TopMS v.55 Client : TopMS1.rar - Uploaded through Badongo - BADONGO or TopMS.rar 3)Register PagMae : pleStory 1st step : install maple global v.55 2nd step : Put TopMs client to ur maplestory location last step : click on TopMs client,And u can ply it Enjoy !!
Bug Kara Chess event
11/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Yesterday I was in Kara and was controlling the King and I Got Disconnected. When I logged back on i was out of the king and he was gone not dead just GONE. Then the game went on thew the whole instance never ending. Then the next day it was still going on. So if you wanna get your raid mad at chess control the king and disconnect yourself.
chess event !
10/23/2007 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
hi leute, also habs hinbekommen mich durchzulaggen zum chess event. nun bekomm ich das event ums verrecken nich hin. kann mir das schnell wer machen ? zur sicherheit brauch ich aber telefonnummer oder adresse :) danke