Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Interlude Mid Rate x80 Server!!! L2Ripper!!!

Discussion on L2 Interlude Mid Rate x80 Server!!! L2Ripper!!! within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 Interlude Mid Rate x80 Server!!! L2Ripper!!!

So i would like to make known that l2ripper is live and w8ing u guys! with more and more ppl joining every day! !!!!My personal suggestion is to give this serv a try cause it worth it! i ensure u that if u look for a private server with 99% uptime frienldy gm's and a lot lot pvp L2ripper is wat u looking for!

HomePage: lineage2ripper,xhost,ro

Features:

*XP 80x

*SP 80x

*Party XP 2x

*Adena 80x

*Drop 40x

*Spoil 35x

*Raid-boss drop 10x

*Manor 10x

*Quest drop 15x

*Quest reward 10x

*Auto-pickup

*Auto-learn skills

*Class change FREE

*Subclass FREE

*Nobl Q (Caradins letter lvl 65 in gm shop)

*Buffs 2h

*Enchant rate RETAIL

*Buffer

*GMShop until B grade

*7S Gatekeeper

*Mammons in Giran

*RB respawn 11-13 h

*Epic RB respawn RETAIL

*Olympiad 2 weeks(heroes in 1 and 15)

P.s W8 u all ingame! Pm Dubfx!! Thnx in advance!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[L2J] L2 Intense - Interlude Mid-Rate x20 - START 1.10 (SATURDAY)
09/29/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Lineage 2 Intense - Interlude Mid-Rate Polish Server. Grand Opening on Saturday (1.10.2011) 8 PM (20:00) GMT+2. http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/20/wwwfm.png www.l2intense.com www.forum.l2intense.com http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8592/ratesq.pn g 20x Exp
[L2OFF] L2 Roam Mid Rate Interlude
08/12/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, After a long break from L2 , we really missed you guys and decided to come back and create one of the best L2 server out there. Thanks to everyone who welcomed us again and whom also supported us for the past years in our L2 projects. Even though we left L2 for some time we always loved and missed the game while playing various other games. Thanks for welcoming us back. We choose to run an Interlude client because we believe its one of the best chronicles in the series of...
[L2J-INTERLUDE][HIGH RATE]Prewiew Ambrosia 100ka - 70x
06/30/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys, i would like to invite you on new Interlude server with great and active GM teams, small customs (farm zones with farm moobs and wings) and NPC buffer only with PP buffs You need your own buffer on dualbox (for example on subbclass PP - WC - BD - SWS - Warlock) From Farm moobs in farm zones you can drop quest items for subbclass (Scapters and Reira Orb) website: Herní portál *100Ka* forum : Herní portál *100Ka* Server will be opened at Thursday 30.06.11 at 18 a clock RATE
[L2J] High Rate Interlude x4000 L2MF/ Easy Farm
05/21/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
L2MF Hi, I am pleased to present you a high rate interlude server The idea of ​​creation was the fact that I became interested in Java, and experianced in l2 servers. Also I was able to arrange a link 100mb / s to my dedic (the machine is mine), and I decided to create the server. To all who think that server will fail, or it is another week server, I say only: they are wrong. Turning to the settings are: Rates: -Xp-4000 -Sp-4000