Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 OmegaRush Hellbound Server

Discussion on L2 OmegaRush Hellbound Server within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 OmegaRush Hellbound Server

First of all,tnks to all that come and read this post.I m a admin of this new Omega Rush server,we are in the final test,the game is already finish,just we need to buy some hardware for the pc hoster.

WE NEED TESTER ABOUT 20 / 40 USERS ( TERTERS ) FOR OLYMPIAM AND 7S
IF U WANT A BE TESTER IN OUR SERVER,U MUST ADD ME TO MY MSN

TNKS FOR ALL CYA.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 erica(hellbound) server
07/31/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Can someone help me to run OOG here because its very diffucult to edit ip's and i really dont know it. I need a working OOG for this server help me please!!!
My HellBound P.Server Everyone is a GM XD
09/15/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
hello all as the tittle say last night i made a private server for fun i need it for test hosting this is not my offical server its only a test one! so and i enabled the GM access for everyone that log in now am going 2 work but when i come ill add more stuff in to it so for now everyone enjoy the GM powers :lick: if anyone need more details about the server is C6 Hellbound and i didn't add custom stuff yet i need the data packs for that i also need 2 recruit ppl 2 make l2j forum...
new gracia/hellbound fun server
09/04/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lineage-ii-pserver -hosting/164376-brand-new-server-new-start-new-pos t.html
New hellbound server, [L2 Hate]
08/21/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Server has been wiped, please delete the post TY
Awesome Hellbound Server
06/07/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r40/50751/Adver tisement2.jpg?t=1212571906:o Hope to see you There SlamX