Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New interlude server xp x 15

Discussion on New interlude server xp x 15 within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New interlude server xp x 15

i think this will be a very good server.

rules: no dual boxing
- no imba donations
- no walker
- no custom stuff
- no npc buffers
- no gm shop

check it out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tell me a good server interlude ^^
07/13/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi guys someone know a good server interlude with 500+ppl where walker work??? plz help me ^^ ty:bandit:
Need help for OOG Interlude L2j server !
04/06/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I was absent for some time of L2 ! L2 Walker OOG for a INterlude server L2J work or no ? What i need WP507F sauron patch ?? Or Needl patch !! What is the version of walker work best in Interlude server ! I try L2NET for interlude with token and work to connect !
[Server] L2 Fusion Interlude!
08/10/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
L2Fusion PvE/PvP Interlude Server WEBSITE: L2fusiongaming.forummotion.com 200x rates +5 safe enchant 70% enchant rate Imagine an ancient world with no limits and endless possibilities. Where players forge their destiny from their skill and luck. No clans have yet to claim this as their battleground; the world of lineage 2 is up for grabs! Are you up to the task? L2Fusion Gaming Interlude offers a variety of gameplay styles. These styles include adrenaline pumping custom made...
Valhalla - RPG server [Interlude]
02/18/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
http://www.l2night.ovh.org/files/logowx4.jpg "Lo there, do I see my father - Lo there do I see my mother and my sister and my brothers - Lo there I do see the line of my people back to the beginning - Lo they do call to me - they bid me to take my place among them - in the hallowed halls of Valhalla - where the brave shall live forever!" http://www.l2night.ovh.org/files/rozczkaar3.gif Basics of the server are dating back to Clan of Valhalla which they will rewind oneself through a lot...
New 10X Interlude Server !!!!!
12/20/2007 - Lin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
New 10X interlude server looking for new players.It is non donation server. Tonnes of new updates comming.RB's all working and quests all working. How to connect is easy just DL interlude fully updated and change host to 74.15.86.236 L2authd.lineage2.com run from l2.exe in system folder. Hope to see you soon!!! Any problems connecting pls post. Thanks you !!