Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[L2Phoenix - G. Epilogue] << L2-Triton 20x >> New

Discussion on [L2Phoenix - G. Epilogue] << L2-Triton 20x >> New within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[L2Phoenix - G. Epilogue] << L2-Triton 20x >> New

Features

Our Server will offer you the following:

* 20x Exp/SP
* 2x Party Exp.
* 10x Item drop
* 10x Spoil (custom Festive Sweeper skill with 120 sec reuse)
* 20x Adena
* 3x Quest drop (this is the general multiplier, some quests could have particular rates for balance reasons)
* 15x Raid \ GrandBoss drop
* 1x Epic Jwls drop (keep in mind that QA, Orfen, Core drop jwls with a 30% chance)
* 5x Manor rate

Herby, we can post a brief list of features that we are proud to offer:
Fully functionally epilogue areas.

** Dungeons, Instances and Quests **
Working Seven Signs Epic quests and dungeons
Working Instance for Epic Boss Zaken
Working Seed of Infinity - 5 stages, epic boss Ekimus
Working Seed of Destruction - epic boss Tiat
Working Chamber of Delusion including Aenkinel raids
Lots of working quests in Gracia areas

** Other game play features **
Item Broker with a working auction and search for merchants
Territorial wars with the respective quests
Well-functioning resists debuffs system
Well-functioning Vitality and Vitality skills
Correctly working triggers

Some of the features adjacent to the gameplay:
Account protection system – Anti-Brute
Server protection system – Anti-DDos
Messages control system – Anti-Spam
Protection System against spoofing packets
Filtering system of obscene messages
Proper partitioning of locations along the vertical (excludes lags for players with low speed internet connections)
Automatic voting reward system
Wide number of unique settings and configs

Our server works on a private project developed using as a starting point a L2Phoenix core.
So, we want to be clear from the beginning, we run on a java platform, an alternative of the well known L2JServer, but that offers an advanced set of features and versatility. This give us a very wide range of configs that can change a lot the game play.

We will offer a 20x Exp/SP server with Buffer and Advanced Shop so from the beginning you must understand that server is not a retail one.

Also the class balance cannot be perfect when you chose to play on a server where the buff times are altered and you have the possibility of custom mana regeneration (in our case offered by Mana Drugs).

Still, we will do our best, and with the player's help we will aim to reach an enjoyable game play with an overall balanced PvP experience.
There will always be players that will complain about certain classes, but we will try to keep our own developing line and never make changes that affect specific classes but as stated before, follow a global balance.

Open Beta will be launched on the 26th April 2011
The LIVE date 30 April 2011

www.l2-triton.com

Old 05/01/2011, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Server Live !

after few hours already 400 players online, without any shops.

Join today!