Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2EXtreme : x5 [Low] : Freya : [01-04-2011]

Discussion on L2EXtreme : x5 [Low] : Freya : [01-04-2011] within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2EXtreme : x5 [Low] : Freya : [01-04-2011]

In next month l2ex.eu will open new, low-rate server Khadia x5
I want to post informations about server, maybe you will be interested.

Server start
Scheduled to 01-04-2011r.

Server webpage

L2 Client
Freya

Rates
Exp, SP, Drop, Spoil - x5
Quest drop x2
Raid drop x1
Party exp x1.5

Little information. As you probably know in Freya chronicle are two EXP/SP bonuses. First - x3 vitality bonus, and second - recommendation bonus (x1.5) from Nevit's Blessing. Because of that (temporary ofc when bonuses are active) server rates are 22.5 so if you think that x5 is too low for you, think also about that bonuses. They making real difference.

Enchants
Safe: +3
Max: +20
Chance : 2/3

Misc informations
Classmaster - available
Dualbox - allowed
Subclasses (3) without Quest
Noble - quest or TW
Buff time - retail
Offline trade disabled
Standard retail events
Cusom instances and events
English on shout, trade, hero

Software
I'm l2jserver developer, so ofc server will use that software. Latest dev-version (NOT public one) of l2jserver. It's hard to say what is working, because lots of things working, i dont want to create huge list if most of things working in all l2j's. But what is really important - all Freya (and earlier) locations are working, with all quests, retail droplist, all epic quest, most instances (also bosses like Zaken, Frintezza, Tiat, Twins, Freya)
I really care about match with retail. I have 6 account there and i take all informations from retail. I dont like, and don't use customs. Also i dont insert every script from internet or other 'fork' related with l2j to say "i have xxx working and implemented" like some people do. I care about server stability. I prefer not have some thing for a while and implement it by own instead of having some crappy script and lot's of problems.

Security
We have custom protection on server which blocks all known bots (l2net, l2walker) and other software like l2c. Also our protection doesnt allow multibox.

Donation
Like now on our mid-date donation doesn't affect gameplay. From donations you can use simple services (char rename, clan rename, sex change, move char to other account) and get some accesories and agations.

Informations about host
MG-10R SSD (ovh):
Intel Bi Xeon E5504 8x 2.00+ GHz
24 GB DDR3
2x 80 GB Intel SSD X25-M
Debian x64 Squeeze
uplink 1 Gbps
(only gamesever, login and mysql are on different machine)