Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New 10X Interlude Server !!!!!

Discussion on New 10X Interlude Server !!!!! within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New 10X Interlude Server !!!!!

New 10X interlude server looking for new players.It is non donation server. Tonnes of new updates comming.RB's all working and quests all working. How to connect is easy just DL interlude fully updated and change host to 74.15.86.236 L2authd.lineage2.com run from l2.exe in system folder. Hope to see you soon!!! Any problems connecting pls post. Thanks you !!
Old 12/12/2007, 03:16   #2

link to homepage?
Old 12/20/2007, 11:56   #3

sorry but I dont find the host file ,.. can you tell me where it is located g
Old 12/20/2007, 14:26   #4

c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help for OOG Interlude L2j server !
04/06/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I was absent for some time of L2 ! L2 Walker OOG for a INterlude server L2J work or no ? What i need WP507F sauron patch ?? Or Needl patch !! What is the version of walker work best in Interlude server ! I try L2NET for interlude with token and work to connect !
[Server] L2 Fusion Interlude!
08/10/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
L2Fusion PvE/PvP Interlude Server WEBSITE: L2fusiongaming.forummotion.com 200x rates +5 safe enchant 70% enchant rate Imagine an ancient world with no limits and endless possibilities. Where players forge their destiny from their skill and luck. No clans have yet to claim this as their battleground; the world of lineage 2 is up for grabs! Are you up to the task? L2Fusion Gaming Interlude offers a variety of gameplay styles. These styles include adrenaline pumping custom made...
New interlude server xp x 15
04/26/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Lineage 2 Rampage - Index i think this will be a very good server. rules: no dual boxing - no imba donations - no walker - no custom stuff - no npc buffers - no gm shop
Dragonians Interlude Off Server
02/12/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
In these days we changed to Interlude. This means, you can connect to it, with IL client. Of course we have a new patch too, you can get it, from download area. That, the client is interlude, doesn't mean that the server also is IL, but some simple things are already working. A little overview, what bigger problems we have, that had been fixed, in the last 2 months: Server Rates XP: 6X SP: 7X Adena: 6X