Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling faction server files

Discussion on Selling faction server files within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling faction server files

I am selling a preconfigured and ready to start faction server pack. It is made on latest Freya rev.

All the players has to choose one of two factions to fight for (Red or Blue).

Each faction has their own safe base, where they can shop, buff, sell items and etc.

When they'r ready to fight, there's a faction teleport waiting for them wich will port them to current

battlefield.

Each side has one teleport place to theyr base in battle. And they get additional teleports when they capture

flags in battle.

Flags can be captured by killing them. You can't do any damage to your own flag to prevent any cheating

attempts. At the start of a round there's 3 neutral flags in each map. One they're captured they change color to

red or blue. When a players kills a flag he gets a reward of ancient adena, wich he can latter trade for some

goods.

All the players get instant 75 lvl, and they gain xp and adenas by killing oposite faction members. Players get

aditional adena rewards if they perform a killspree's. Subclasses doesnt require any quests. Taken sub will be

level 75 aswell. There's a faction shop implemented, wich allows players to buy various needed items (b grade to

s84). They can buy b grade items for free. From a grade the prices go up wicth each grade.

Also implemnted scheme buffer wich allows every player to create buffs schemes.

Another feature is NPC wich shows players pvp rankings. You can view who has most kills during current round and

who hast most pvp kills overall.

I added some protections from cheating. Players wont be able to trade with another faction. Same goes for shops,

clan, party invites. If a player kills another player with same IP adress, he gets no reward. You cannot attack

player or his pet from same faction.

Currently there's 5 maps implemented (Dragon Valley, Giran Town, Gludio Castle, Ruins Of Despair, Underground

Coliseum). Each round lasts 45 mins. After that all the players can vote for next map. New maps can be added

easily.

When a players joins a battle, he gets a red or blue circle around him (like in duels) to represent his faction.
When players leaves battle and goes to safe base that circle is removed.

Thats some features of the server that I'm selling. I was building it for myself, but unfortunately I wont have

time to run it. If Anyone is intherested in continuing this project, please contact me. You will get all the

source code, datapack, sql, precompiled server and custom system folder. If you want to try the features by

yourself you can go to
Download system from there and test it. Web page isnt in english, but I think you'll find the system anyway

(Siuntinai-->Siustis). I can include web page files aswell. Web page was done using wordpress. You can contact

me by email:
Old 02/16/2011, 14:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Updated.