Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PK Trick [ENG]

Discussion on PK Trick [ENG] within the Lin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 07/04/2007, 01:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
nice lol
Old 02/07/2008, 10:43   #17

lol funnyt trick i wil try it xD
Old 02/19/2008, 22:42   #18

thats my 2nd post
i need some help to understand the hlaPEx
any way i know some old hint about making ppl get red
1)- get a very weak Pet ( any one )
2)- buff ur target a reflect dmg buff.
3)- if u have might buff it to ur pet
4)- try to set ur Pets HP to (1) by poisoning it or using any other skills like bleed decay or any thing like that
5)- this is the most important step u gotaa make sure neither the pet nor the controller are flagged then target ur enemy then make ur pet meles it .
6)- ur target is red and ur summon is dead.
7)- any one of ur strong friends can kill the red man and obtain the items

the explain :
some how in L2 the reflected dmg occurs before the dmg it self ,which explains why some times a Destroyer with frenzy dies before his weak enemy .

thats all ^^
Old 05/01/2008, 13:40   #19

cool idia
Old 01/06/2010, 03:41   #20

It's funny with my Soultaker If the player attack me my Transfer Pain will transfer the half of dmg to my pet and the player gets the ed status if the player attack my hatchling it's the same
Old 01/29/2010, 12:44   #21

hehe i've been using a similar trick on a private server
i had my dual-box loged on dressed in s grade, but it was lvl 1 and i set him near the entrace of MOS (most of the ppl farmed there). So when someone killed him me and my friend ported to the spot and silence/cod so he couldnt bsoe, than bang bang he's dead and the drop is ours:P
Old 04/14/2010, 01:50   #22

or u can debuff it with hp absorbing debuff till its hp is so low
and then buff ur target a reflect debuff and buff ur pet nice damage buffs .
then when the pet's hp is so low (almost 1hp By the debuff) make it attack the target
Depends on the server .
if the reflect occurs 1st ur target will pk by killing ur pet of its own reflect .
if not then ur pet will die and u will flag xD

other way .

create a level 0 char (Mage skin) and get it to wear some available robe set and then challenge some big physical damage dealer player to a pvp (buff ur self zerk) and let him do 1 st hits , u will mostly die and he will pk .
and if he asks for a duel accept it .
and get ur friend to hit him before he hits his 1st hit so he the duel stops and he pks this char xD
Old 07/20/2010, 20:24   #23

not good..cuz at lvl 1 dragon..the one who will kill it will have very low karma.so he drop animal skin or composite armor parts. good luck. u better make a spoiler