Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite Camera Zoom and Use Arrow Keys to Move

Discussion on Infinite Camera Zoom and Use Arrow Keys to Move within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The title says it all. This modified "user.ini" file will let you zoom out as far as you want and will also let you move your characters with your arrow keys. Some private servers (ones that connect via your "hosts" file), will not have this available since it uses the same default files and folders as retail. I personally discovered this trick while i was browsing through the system folder of L2 eXtreme. Since I have switched to the echo and rebirth servers, I noticed that the "user.ini" files were significantly different and as I was reading through the modifed version, I thought to myself if I replaced the original file in the default systems folder, the trick that is implemented on L2 eXtreme would work on echo/rebirth servers. And to my curiosity it worked.

Note: The camera zoom-out is working perfectly. But, the arrow-key movement is not working although it should be. I will test out some things and will edit this post if I can fix this.

Just download the modified "user.ini" file >> back up the original "user.ini" or rename it to "userReal" or whatever >> Replace/Put the modified file into the "system" folder.

"user.ini" is located at C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system in case you didn't know.

enjoy?

EDIT:: arrow-key movement does not work on L2J servers. Just found that out on the echoKinetics forum.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-43-1152063194.ibf (13.4 KB, 262 views)