Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorial L2Walker IG in Windows 7!!!

Discussion on Tutorial L2Walker IG in Windows 7!!! within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tutorial L2Walker IG in Windows 7!!!

All credits go to this tutorial ALEX2005GR Forum Maxcheaters. Republish the tutorial and added images to better understand the links to download the required files

This tutorial is intended to correct the problem of using L2Walker IG on Windows 7 operating systems. Performing the following steps you can use any version of Windows 7 on your L2Walker IG.

First you must download L2Walker, according to the chronicle of the server you play. Below is the links of some versions of L2Walker, and their chronicles:

C6 Interlude:

Kamael :

Hellbound:

Gracia PT1/PT2:

PS: I will not mention Gracia Final/Epilogue, it is already 2.17 L2Walker IG compatible with Windows 7!!!

After downloaded the L2Walker IG according to the chronicle you play it, just unzip the file and add all files from the system within the L2Walker IG the server you play.

Now do the PEditor Download:

Once downloaded, unzip the file. Then open the PEditor.exe.

Upon opening, you will see a screen like the image below. Click browse.

At the next screen, go to the Lineage II system folder, and select the file ogg.dll and then click OPEN.

In this next screen, click on the directory.

Now click on imports.

In this next screen, click the right mouse button on blank area and select Add Import.

Now make the edits according to the steps below:

DLL Name: Enter l2walker.dll

Function Name: Enter the letter "a" to and then click the + symbol.

Soon to make a screen like the image below. Click OK and close all other windows.

Now go to your system folder of Lineage II, and open the L2.exe, once the loading screen, just press the HOME key on the keyboard, which the L2Walker IG screen will appear.

WARNING: DO NOT OPEN THE L2WALKER.EXE, WHY WILL NOT RUN. OPEN ONLY L2.exe!

END...

I hope this tutorial will be useful for you!

Tutorials and tips too, in my exclusive page:

FYI: MasterWalker
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/05/2010, 18:43   #2

yeah this actually works and loads up l2walker ingame, but my client stops responding when i log ingame.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2010, 22:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHAFER View Post
yeah this actually works and loads up l2walker ingame, but my client stops responding when i log ingame.
Sorry but never saw similar problem. Here it works normally!!!
Old 05/08/2010, 04:49   #4

it's works ?
Old 05/08/2010, 05:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilragnarok View Post
it's works ?
What the best way to know if really only works is you run the tutorial.
Old 05/15/2010, 21:58   #6

This didnt work for me and I followed all the steps, the loading thingy that says Kamael will show then after that nothing Happends :S
Old 05/19/2010, 16:37   #7

Hello! When i click in l2.exe it have an error... L2walker.dll not found.. and it's in system folder...
Old 05/20/2010, 00:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaal View Post
Hello! When i click in l2.exe it have an error... L2walker.dll not found.. and it's in system folder...
same
Old 05/24/2010, 07:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaal View Post
you need put the l2walker at the system folder.

good bot

^topic^

thx for share!
Old 05/28/2010, 08:29   #10

Works for me, thank you, I play on gracia epilogue on Windows 7, and i couldnt verify walker, now its ok if any1 have a question i will answer on pm
Old 05/28/2010, 20:39   #11

Now this topic is just for running walker, not verifying walker. My problem is, I play a Gracia Final Client (L2-Renewal) and I cannot get IG walker to verify. I do the loopback router trick, and forward the IP to the IP of the renewal server; Which is weird because it still doesn't verify, any ideas?
Old 05/28/2010, 22:00   #12

i had the same problem, i tried everything. Now i did all like MasterWalker sayd in this post, and everything working fine. Now i need to find a way how to close walker when using l2.exe (when i dont wanna use bot)
Old 05/29/2010, 13:25   #13

MasterWalker can you tell me why i cant see skills at the walker? please
Old 06/03/2010, 12:38   #14

any1 can tell me why i cant see skills/buffs? im using 2.09 walker on gracia final server.
Old 06/08/2010, 13:11   #15

not working, Using win7 64bit.