Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorial L2Walker IG 2.17 Gracia Epilogue !!!

Discussion on Tutorial L2Walker IG 2.17 Gracia Epilogue !!! within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tutorial L2Walker IG 2.17 Gracia Epilogue !!!

All credits to oracle67 dedicate this Tutorial, the only thing I did was add pictures and recast the explanations of each step in the settings!!!

First you'll need to download the system edit Gracia Epilogue.

Mirror:

NOTE: If the end of the tutorial you try to log into the server together with L2Walker, and a message appears like the image below, you can use another system that has Protocol Version 152. Just make the downlode it instead of another system that has the Tutorial.

To avoid future Critical Error, do the following process before deleting the server system you play: Go to the system server you play, and copy all the files have the extension. DAT, then paste them into the system you downloaded here on the forum, also copy the L2.ini and leave him in a separate folder, we will need it more forward, to get the IP of the server.

Note: Do not copy L2.ini to edit within the system that you downloaded, as otherwise the tutorial will be in vain!

With the track already edited system files with DAT's, just place it inside the folder of your client Gracia Epilogue.

Now make the configuration of the Microsoft Loopback Adapter.

Go to the Start Menu and then go to Control Panel, click Add Hardware.

Will open a window like the image below, then click Next.

Wait for the wizard to do the search for Hardware.

Once the wizard has finished searching, select the image below shows the same.

On this screen select the image below shows the same.

On this screen select the image below shows the same.

On this screen select the Network Adapters.

See the image below the options that should be selected.

On this screen click Next.

To finish installing the Microsoft Loopback click finish.

Still in Control Panel, now click Network Connections, will open a window like the image below, showing your internet connection and connecting the loopback.

Select the Loopback, and click the right button to access the properties as soon as the opening screen, click the options of TCP / IP.

Let the options equals the image below and click on OK, wait for the settings are applied.

Adapter settings are completed.

Now download the hosts file:

Mirror:

Once downloaded unzip the file and add the following path on your PC: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc.

NOTE: USE THE HOST UP, NOT TRYING TO USE ANOTHER HOST BECAUSE IF NOT THE L2WALKER WILL NOT BE AUTHENTICATED!!!

Configuring TCP tunnel:

NOTE: Now we need to get the IP of the server. We will use the L2.ini you saved back. You also need the L2INI Editor, which can be downloaded from the link below:

Mirror:

L2.ini downloaded the editor, put it L2.ini and in the same folder. Click the L2INI Editor, will soon open L2.ini, copy the server IP that is in ServerAddr L2INI and then close the editor.

Agora faça download do TCPTunell:

Mirror:

Once downloaded unzip and click the right button on the forward.BAT and select EDIT. Once you open the notepad and delete the IP 127.0.0.1 ADD IP server you play. Close forward.BAT.

Using L2Walker IG 2.17:

Now you'll have to download the IG L2Walker 2.17 .

Mirror:

NOTE: THIS VERSION OF L2WALKER IG, WORKS WITH WINDOWS 7!!!

Once downloaded, unzip it in some directory.

Before continuing, open the folder that is in date L2Walker folder, and copy the files that are there, and paste inside the GameGuard folder, located inside the system folder of the server you play!

Well, now let's make L2Walker work and be cracked.

Navigate to the folder and run the tcptunel forward.BAT, leave it minimized.

Replace the folder L2Walker IG 2.17 and run the L2Walker.exe, just open the L2Walker screen, the picture below you can the area that is circled, just click on the folder symbol and set the path that is in the system L2.exe server you play. Remember to check the option Disable Game Guard, then click on RUN the L2Walker.

Login normally already in the game press the Home key on your keyboard to open the screen IG L2Walker 2.17, go to Menu Other Crtl and see if you like the image below if you are, your L2Walker logged in and ready to use !!![/ color]

Important detail:

Many people have difficulty with the IG L2Walker Epilogue Gracia server, it is necessary to make a change in the parameters, so the BOT can upload normally without taking BAN and be kicked from the server. To rectify this, you can use the tip below:

Inside the game with the IG L2Walker open, go to Menu Policy, and then let shows like the image below.

Note: Start at 50000, and put the BOT to attack, if they get disconnect or BAN, will lowering the value of 10000 to 10000!!!

I hope this tutorial will be useful for you!

Tutorials and tips too, in my exclusive page:

FYI: MasterWalker
Thanks
25 Users
Old 04/29/2010, 10:49   #2

Not work for server raidfight
Old 04/29/2010, 16:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldariodelapuente View Post
The L2Walker is not being authenticated? Or is some other problem?
Old 04/29/2010, 16:19   #4

Hi, walker in topic is same like on towalker.net? i can't download on 4shared, can U upload on RS or Hotfile?
Old 04/29/2010, 16:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldariodelapuente View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty89 View Post
Hi, walker in topic is same like on towalker.net? i can't download on 4shared, can U upload on RS or Hotfile?
Ready. New links uploaded to MediaFire.
Old 05/02/2010, 06:42   #6

a) copy the files in the DATA folder to the system in my L2. (My system folder doesnt have GameGuard folder). Anyway I copied the files to my system folder and also created a GameGuard folder in my system and copied the files to that folder aswell.
b)run the tcptunnel forward.bat and leave minimize
c)run l2walker ig

Server cannot be verified. any suggestions?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2010, 20:45   #7

the l2 is on when i start it on walker i can see the logging screen but when i click with mouse on lineage it gives me don't send what shall i do?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2010, 13:21   #8

Maybe the server has antibot protection
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2010, 15:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenox View Post
the l2 is on when i start it on walker i can see the logging screen but when i click with mouse on lineage it gives me don't send what shall i do?
Send me the link to the server so that I can do the test here!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2010, 01:23   #10

not able to connect to this server with your instructions
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2010, 04:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie12 View Post
not able to connect to this server with your instructions
Well, I think the pictures below say otherwise.

See operating normally starting from my instructions!!!

Old 05/04/2010, 04:50   #12

hmm yea your right let me see if i can update you better on what my problem is. thanks for showing me it works tho it gives me hope!
Old 05/04/2010, 06:09   #13

so i have my tcp tunnel right,hosts, and loopback adapter right 100% but after i click the run button on the walker the l2 splash screen pops up for less than a second and then disappears and the game doesnt start.
Old 05/04/2010, 16:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie12 View Post
hmm yea your right let me see if i can update you better on what my problem is. thanks for showing me it works tho it gives me hope!
I guess you could not make it work, why you used the system of this tutorial. And it is to be used in servers Gracia Epilogue, since this is L2Dreams Gracia Final.

PS: I used the same system Patch, just changed the IP in L2.ini and added the server IP to tcptunnel, the rest did the same shows in the instructions.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2010, 03:43   #15

masterwalker does this work on L2 vicious rage? ive tried to configure but im stuck in logging in please wait a moment...pls help me on this, if you could try the server much better... thanks in advance..