Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dragon-network IG walker for windows 7

Discussion on dragon-network IG walker for windows 7 within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 08/10/2010, 17:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by neal View Post
jah, did all the steps, however when trying to open ogg.dll with peditor. error on fileaccess "file is in use or write protected"
same problem here.
Old 02/13/2011, 03:45   #17

i have problem with this (( when i doing this after pres ok"4.Open the system folder of your l2, find the file ''ogg.dll'' right klick ''load in PEditor''
Directory--->Imports--->Right Klick '' Add Import ''
D|| name : l2walker.dll
Function : a
and press the + button / ok /" i have messeg with error and after this OOG.DLL change to .txt ??any1 know how to fix it ?? and same probelm and end "the file is use or write protected" grrrrrrrr
Old 05/01/2011, 14:23   #18

OMG, TY TY TY TY TY TY TY
Old 05/11/2011, 02:12   #19

the server linke plz

and i can get in hell pound server with my ep?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 dragon network IG Walker?HELP!
09/29/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
please i need a working link with the files and a good guide...THANK YOU!
L2 Walker on Dragon Network
02/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
hi guys post here about Tokens or other configs .
L2 Walker OOG Dragon-Network
10/18/2007 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I have a working oog bot for dragon network and would like to share this creation with others however at the price of a small fee. We arent talking about real money here but for something ingame on Dragon Server. Anything from adena to items to donator coins. if you want the secret pm me and we will negotiate over the price. If i accept then i will send you over the files and a well explained guide to help you set it up.
IG-Walker at Dragon-Network
04/05/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i saw a few threats with tutorials for ig-walker at dragon-network... u need a modified l2.ini to start the game without the loader...this l2.ini is everytime hosted at rapidshare and i cant download, because its too old... so anybodey have a working way to start l2-dragon without any loader...pls help me ;)
IN game Walker- Dragon Network
06/28/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi.. kk i used to bot on other servers. I used In game walker for the most party and somtimes out of game. But when i try the in-game i go to run it.. I have to load up L2 with the Dragon Network icon. and WALKER always says the file is too big. anybody know how i can fix that?? the out of game ic nobody can get working.. thanks!!