Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Working IG walker epilogue

Discussion on Request: Working IG walker epilogue within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: Working IG walker epilogue

i've searched about one hour in the forum for a working ig epilogue walker, but i can't find it.
i need a normal ig walker for a L2J epilogue server, possible without tcp tunnel.

can someone post or link me one? thx so much
Old 04/12/2010, 20:49   #2

Hmm i dont belive that you have search!! Why ??? because you dont have read some of topics 111 wHY I think so because you Have dont read toppics rules !!! you request ???? I request closing this request and dont tell i have use serach butten and find nothink !!People like you make this board full of stupid post and this why you dont find anything when you use search butten

HF usb

sorry for spam but its evryday the same **** from people like you
Old 04/12/2010, 21:06   #3

+1

IP BAN!
Old 04/12/2010, 23:11   #4

sorry but maybe i didn't tell the situation well, i've read other posts about working ig and og walker, but you need to create a loopback, and to use it you need the ip of the hosted server right?
i need a walker that don't need loop cause i don't know the ip of this server cause to play you must put their system folder (even if the l2.exe there is instead and all walkers give me verify fail.) and not the ip on the hosts.

very sorry for my bad english >_>
Old 04/13/2010, 16:43   #5

Ok ill make a little TuT how to set up and you dont need a lop back adap....