Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OOG & IG Walker 100% verification

Discussion on OOG & IG Walker 100% verification within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 12/02/2005, 00:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
I explained, that this utility does verification on yours PC. It intercepts inquiry of verification WALKERs and closes it on itself. If I completely shall describe a method of work of the utility the system of verification will be replaced by manufacturer WALKERs.
Old 12/02/2005, 02:01   #32

I do not know as still to you to prove that it works....... :?:

Old 12/05/2005, 05:23   #33

I think that program (not cheat) can be sold.
Old 12/07/2005, 23:49   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by _BORMOGLOT_@Dec 2 2005, 00:56
I explained, that this utility does verification on yours PC. It intercepts inquiry of verification WALKERs and closes it on itself. If I completely shall describe a method of work of the utility the system of verification will be replaced by manufacturer WALKERs.
That is not the point... the point is you are attempting to sell a program on a site that does not condone 3rd party solicitation. Also if you want people to use your application share it , either share it or get lost.

You deserve another ban...
Old 12/08/2005, 13:34   #35

hehe

strange how much people are making money of "illegal" software nowadays...

But in a little little way i understand that someone does not want to share with everybody... becouse even in this great forum there are alot of begging leachers not contributing a single second of their time.

yours,
aaaax
Old 12/13/2005, 23:15   #36

Today the program allowing is created to verify any versions IG-OOG WALKERs (including old IG since version 1.25 and up to version 1.40)
Old 01/02/2006, 00:26   #37

well BORMOGLOT iff your pal is a good programmer make a shareware version of the program 30 day limit for free. i think that way u show that it works. But then again why buy your program and not buy the official programm right away :S then you are 100% sure it works.

Greets