Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where you all get L2adrenaline bot?

Discussion on Where you all get L2adrenaline bot? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where you all get L2adrenaline bot?

i saw the off site prices and was shocked... 10$/month.. older bots was like 10$ for lifetime lol...

anyway, where can i download one cracked already?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2016, 20:23   #2

if you find out let me know i would like to try one to see if i want to pay the $10 instead of paying to findout that its old and does not work
Old 07/16/2016, 19:26   #3

elite*gold: 10
Adrenalin was always cost $10 per month.
Now for EU/NA servers it cost $10 (1 game client + L2 classic) and $20 for unlimited game clients. Per month.
For RU servers still cost $10 per month.
Old 04/30/2017, 23:42   #4

Better Play WOW if its to pay for game.