Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Limited roll back on official servers

Discussion on Limited roll back on official servers within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How too roll back your char (i cant find anything usefull for it tho)

1) Log into actuall game of L2 with your char you want too roll back
2) Have l2 walker account name and password of the same char in step 1 ready input
3) Run too the nearest gatekeeper and select a teleport location and go
4) Quickly after you pressed teleport go too l2 walker whilst your proper game is loading up the new location and press log in so it kicks you from the game whilst you are loading
5) Log back into the game, you will notice you are not at the place you teleported too, nore are you near the gatekeeper you went too

Things i have tried, taking items on and off doesnt get saved so you can unequip an item do the roll back and it will be re equiped and visa versa
Enchanting doesnt roll back, i use a weapon enchant (B) grade successfull enchant, did the roll back, weapon stayed enchanted
i played bingo, lost, did the roll back no more ores in inventory.
Tried dropping gold and letting another pick it up then rolling back my self in hope of gold dupe, failed.

One thing i didnt try was making a low lvl 5 red char giving him some items and killing him hopefull he will drop an item then go too gatekeeper and roll back him, hopefully his items will be all back and also the one on the floor is picked up and sold. Some one maybe could try this
Old 08/28/2005, 23:13   #2

Ok i even tried blowing a weapon and rolling back, but it didnt work. So i guess we cant do much with this hack. apart from move our char back a bit which is no use is it?
Old 03/03/2011, 15:56   #3

sir ? do u have tantra rollback program? can u give me sir? please? here's my email .. tnx.. i really need it!
Old 03/06/2011, 21:06   #4

Dude this is a 6y old thread.