Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new mob id's

Discussion on new mob id's within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new mob id's

This might be a simple question but does anybody know what the mob ID is for the new mob Kasha's Eye or is there an easy way through walker to find the id for mobs? towalker doesn't have an updated id list for the new mobs.

Just trying to make something to kill the Kasha's Eyes every 4 min or so in Den of Evil so the toons dont get that mean debuff. It sounds simple, but I don't really know anything about scripting and I don't have the mob id's

Thanks a bunch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Mob ID's
06/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hiya! I'm looking for 2 mob ids cause i cant seem to find them anywhere. 1. GuildBeast 2. AncientDevil I'm trying to code them for 5165, so if anyone knows, can you tell me? Thanks!
ID's
06/06/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
:confused:Hi ^^ How can i find the ID (code number) from mobs , npc's from Gracia final , someone can help me ? Thanks a lot :);)
[REQUEST]Full list NPC ID's ITEMS ID's, MAP ID's for 5095 source
06/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Any have a full list? TY in advanced.
Help With ID'S
03/29/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Please i need some ID'S of items which dont have on cabal private server files topic =D Slot Extender(Low,Medium,High,Highest) Perfect Core(high,highest) Epaullets +6,+7+8 amp edit ID and crit damage edit ID (i dont kwon if that opt exists =D) Sorry for my sux english =D