Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attack and stay white [ENG] [C1]

Discussion on Attack and stay white [ENG] [C1] within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
their is 1 trick i found out in C1 i havnt tried it in C2 yet but im pretty sure it works not alot of ppl know about it. ok first you have to have some kind of mage to do this trick and you need a spell to go along with it not all spells will do but here are some ive tried and i know work (windstrike, ivebolt, hydroblast, ext) ok your ready to start the trick

1. get your sell items menu out and put up somthing worthless for a few mill.
2.get your mouse ready on the start store but do not press it yet.
3.start your spell and right after u finish casting it or right after it leavs you hand then quickly press start store.
4. the bolt will hit them and you will stay white of course this move does no dmg but it might scare the dude for a miniute or 2 Cool
Old 01/06/2005, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
there is now a delay, in chronicle 2 of some seconds after any actions to create a private store.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Confirmed]Hint Attack Speed and Attack Damage!
05/10/2015 - RF Online - 143 Replies
Sorry Post DEleted! just pm me nalang or add me sa YM [email protected] for those who wanted to ask question about it!:mofo::mofo::mofo::bandit::bandit::o:cool: Cargo: to those newbie & noob who doesn't know how to use CE... just ask me on YM ill send you the video myself on how to lower PT and Level of your armor and weapon and how to hot swap to start for you to lear how to browse and search and how to use CE! ok??!!!! heheheh!!!! To those who Play RFph: i play in CALIX...
White-Black-White transparent vigor with red glow xD
10/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
Made it when I was bored, use it if you'd like. Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/wtf_denis/ Vigor.gif
My Agbot is dont attack untill monster attack him
08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I use Agbot and he is not attack untill monster come and attack him. after monster attack him he is starting to kill like 20 seconds and after again dont attack. how can I make him attack always?
Attack some1 when both white named
10/31/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Most poeple no this but (its best work for archers or toas)when ure fighting some1 and they are about 2 turn white named go on pk mode and keep hitting he will still be getting hit while both white named its pretty cool :cool: if like give me karma