Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO] Gracia Plus Update

Discussion on [INFO] Gracia Plus Update within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 11/20/2009, 15:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
i have walker 2.17 a but its in chinese , am playing in official and need the english one > any help ? please
Old 11/20/2009, 16:12   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrevealer View Post
After two weeks of recent updates I've come to tell you about Gracia Plus.
I'm playing in Kain, Thailand official server.

IG L2Walker:
L2Walker 2.16c works fine with one problem about missing new items in L2InfoB.dat and do not use 2.17 since it's bugged.

Edit: 2.17a works perfectly.

OG L2Walker
L2Walker 10.9.8a works fine if you set ProtocolVersion=145
It still can't recognize new npc buy/sell dialog box.
It cause confusion when selecting server; Sometimes I have to select Erica in order to play Kain.

Edit: 10.9.8b works fine. Protocol=148.

New S80 Quests
In several modified hunting areas you can do new quests for S80 Recipes.
Field of Whisper/Silence: Dynasty Ring/Earring/Necklace/Sigil
Dinosaur Island: Dynasty Robe Set/Dynasty Weapon
Giant Cave/Mithril Mine/Den of Evil: Dynasty Heavy/Light/Weapon/Orichalcum/Adamantine
Giant Cave and Stakato nest now drop S80 weapons.
In deepest part of Giant Cave there are small rooms where you can bot for 70k exp. per each mon for 9-char party. Leogul will not see you in those small rooms. If you have Titan party ready go for it.

Stakato Nest: Exchange 500 quest items for random eggs with chance to get lv81 skillbooks or Icarus recipe.

Seven Sign Quests
I had so much fun doing it.
Anyone level 79+ can get this quest at Oren warehouse.
You will get approx. 700m exp. and a Dawn's Bracelet.

Territory War - S80 Jewels
M.Def of those jewel is equal to that of dynasty jewel.

- Gludio Guard Earring: Stun Attack +15%, Bleed Defense +15%, Water Power Defense +10. CP increases +5%.
- Dion Guard Earring: Hold Attack +15%, Poison Defense +15%, Divine Power Defense +10. CP increases +5%.
- Giran Guard Earring: Bleed Attack +15%, Paralysis Defense +15%, Wind Power Defense +10. CP increases +5%.
- Oren Guard Earring: Paralysis attack +15%, hold defense +15%, darkness defense +10. CP increases +5%.
- Aden Guard Earring: Fear Attack +15%, Stun Defense +15%, Earth Power Defense +10. CP increases +5%.
- Innadril Guard Earring: Sleep Attack +15%, Stun Defense +15%, Water Power Defense +10. CP increases +5%.
- Goddard Guard Earring: Stun Attack +15%, Sleep Defense +15%, Fire Power Defense +10. CP increases +5%.
- Rune Guard Earring: Poison Attack +15%, Hold Defense +15%, Fire Power Defense +10. CP increases +5%.
- Schuttgart Guard Earring: Hold Attack +15%, Fear Defense +15%, Wind Power Defense +10. CP increases +5%.
i have walker 2.17a but cannot start to bot,nothing happends......what should i do to make it work...is this cracked version?
Old 11/22/2009, 20:47   #33

any news about oog walker?
if some of you managed to enter with oog plz share some info
ty...
Old 11/22/2009, 21:47   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterflyfire View Post
If you ppl want to bot on retail NA/EU Servers just download

OOG 10.9.8c from

and use the xzCrk for OOG 10.9.5. And you can freely bot on retail. Simple as that. No need for some skilz.txt.. bla bla bla...
here you go ->