Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Maintenance Enchantment

Discussion on Server Maintenance Enchantment within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 12/08/2005, 13:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
@wow111:

private servers dont count. If you talk about an exploit it is ment to be an exploit for the game.

Lineage 2 on private servers has nothing to do with real lineage as its rigged code they use - and yes there are more exploits on pservers than anywhere else.. but it has no use as the enchant chance on them is already like 2 times as high (i operated an own private server).

And still, DONT TRY THIS TRICK IF YOU CANT AFFORD THE LOSS.
Old 01/13/2006, 18:50   #32

if you have a privet server tell as its difects to try on other pservers ^_^
Old 01/25/2006, 01:36   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by Roleplaya+Jul 8 2005, 15:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roleplaya @ Jul 8 2005, 15:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lowfyr@Sep 30 2004, 12:45
Basically, attempt to enchant your weapon about 30 seconds before the Server shuts down. If the enchant is successful, LOG OFF. It will save your weapon. If it is not successful, DO NOT log off, and the server rolls back a minute or two and you still have your weapon.
are you absolutly positive this works? i have a +8 S.O.N w/ Focus and i wanna enchant it more but i dont wanna lose it, so i wanna be sure that this absolutly positivly works, has anyone tested and proven it yet? if so then ima have one strong *** sword lol

also does thiis work for armor also {dont see why it wouldnt, just making sure} [/b][/quote]
No this does not work 100%, on every private servers there are 50/50 chance of rolls back from 20 secs to max a min. But on all private servers i have tested so far, sometime it rolled sometime it doesnt. I am currently playing on es-l2.com and it's also 50/50 chance.