Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scrips Manor for l2tower/l2walker or l2net

Discussion on Scrips Manor for l2tower/l2walker or l2net within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scrips Manor for l2tower/l2walker or l2net

Oi pessoal gostaria de saber se alguem tem um scripts para vender frutas do manor e coletar. se alguem tiver fala aqui que si funcionar no server que estou jogando versao hive five. eu compro vlw

Hi all wonder if anyone has a script to sell fruit and collect the manor. if someone has spoken of here themselves that run on server I'm playing version hive five. I buy vlw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RETAIL WORKING BOTS]L2NET and L2Tower
05/19/2013 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Ok guys , i got sick to see you QQ about trojans and virus , and everybody try to steal account with theyr bots , so I make for you guys like a community favor. We will start with L2Tower. This software have bugs too , so if any problems come tell me and we fix it , is free software so dont expect to be zranger , but is quite nice accually. To make it work you have to follow step by step. Step 0 : Close any other clients on , you can log with bot only if no client , clean boxes u open...
L2walker / L2NET on Dreams Destiny help.
09/05/2011 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
Hello all. I play on dreams server destiny 10x low rate I want to bot with some chars. I got l2net walker ogg ig nothing works I ve got all things in all tutorials tcptunnel all corectly done my system win7 tell me what works on dreams destiny and on my system what bot ogg or ig and whats the correct ip adress it would be nice a small tutorial for dreams server destiny please help me I want that this shit works now -.- I have all tested
l2walker/l2net for l2giants
03/25/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
hi everybody i've been testing l2net and l2walker for l2giants interlude (L2Giants Interlude Server (L2OFF)) i tested everything even Bypass the updater but didn't work o_O so did they find the ultimate protection for l2walker/l2net ?
Request L2walker/L2net
06/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi everyone, anyone can helpme with this server... LineageII.com.br Im tryin' to use l2walker or l2net but i can't =D Thx for help =)
L2net manor
08/06/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Can I use manor with L2net and if I can, plz someone to show me how the set options for seeding... ty :)