Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Interlude IG walker Help

Discussion on L2 Interlude IG walker Help within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 Interlude IG walker Help

Hi guys,
I hope somebody know what im not.
I tried to use IG walker 1.79, but my asrv isnt see that i used. I changed the host. I watched trainer movie on youtube, i did everything but i cant log in with walker.
l2damage.com This is the server where i want to botting.
Ty for help
Old 06/27/2012, 06:50   #2

Ouch, just like me!
Old 09/08/2012, 21:21   #3

i think this server have protection of 3rd party programs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
interlude walker ?
10/17/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi all :) Can someone help me for a working walker for interlude server - L2 Death Whisper - Lineage ] I dont know what version is for intrlude and what is the setting for the host and my bot so im a newbie walker :( pls help
Help with OOG Interlude Walker Please
07/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hello, i've been playing for 2 weeks or so a l2 off private server (interlude) for about 8x exp and im using l2walker 1.79 ingame with L@auth_server 3_0_(10.5.7). ok so thats it, i want configure an OOG walker for my private server i know the ip and the port (190.77.151.220 - 7777) so what i need to so? because i've been searching the whole post here in forum and no one helps about what i have to do about, i mean i want the l2walker oog and auth, and if its possible the steps i have to do to...
OOG Walker 10.8.6 - Interlude/C4 - Help Please
07/16/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Ignore post, i just realized it i had to click the first checkbox on the left on the server Selector... im dumb Mods, could you please delete this? Sorry.
Interlude L2 walker
04/21/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Good morning to all, I am new in the forum and I would like your help. I need a l2walker for interlude. I have the IG walker 1.78 but in the server I play I have a problem and every time I go to use l2walker my pc is autobanned (my pc not my ip). The gms told that there is a problem with the antihack programme and although they are not willing to ban the ig walkers somehow this happens. Many players tha use the 1.78 version are not banned and they said that maybe they use the walker with...
L2 interlude walker
04/01/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello.I am looking for lineage2 interlude walker.I want have in pt spoiler,sws,bd and wc.So spoiler will spoil each moobs and use sweech.other buffers will hitting moob also.After buffs will gone the buffers must rebuf.Is that possible,and does any 1 have those walker?