Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 walker 2.19c

Discussion on L2 walker 2.19c within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 walker 2.19c

My l2 walker 2.19c for oficial *** is crazy and when hit by monsters it starts run like hell. ( i use the hit and run option because if i dont i mele hit the monsters even that i am a mage.) I wonder if someone has a good working walker ( in game ). I have the setings corect the problem is with the bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2012, 08:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
the quickest way to bypass that(and saves you from alot of brain dead cells) is to set in the melee settings 10000 and use skill->whatever attack skill you want
(i couldnt get away and find a proper way to work with my dc so i decided to make it as melee settings and it worked very well(the problem is that you need to find a place for you that you can kill mobs in 2-3 hits not more) )
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lineage 2 gracia part 2 walker Packet error(in walker cant enchnat)
11/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I done walker for my server chinese option etc., english skils and other but when i'm in some town i get packet error or i cant talk with npc i talk with gatekeper teleport and nothing more? all npc only 1 dialog support magic - suport nothing more . I cant enchant on walker cause i dont see after 2 click on enchant. Only text appears eslect item to enchant. Someone Can help. It's important to me so walker run in Giran and i can enchant on it :S Cause in game i have lags and my enchanting takes...
Walker Patcher caused Verify Fail in Walker
01/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
I always used the IG eL2Walker 1.46 with l2asrv version_3_0 and everything was ok. I've downloaded Walker Patcher (WP409F) to apply a token to play with OOG version of Walker. Well, it have not worked and now I can't use my IG Walker like before, it display "Verify Fail" Everything is like before, what could have happened? Sorry my bad english ^^ ,thanks