Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2tower (bot) God offi

Discussion on L2tower (bot) God offi within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2tower (bot) *** offi

Video Tutorial

1. Download GameGuard patch:
2. Downloaded file unpack to system folder and replace.
3. Delete GameGuard.des and "GameGuard" folder from system folder.
4. Copy L2.bin and rename it to L2.exe
5. Run L2Tower.exe loader.
6. Chose path to l2.exe
7. Click Run & inject 1x
8. Play.

L2Tower download site:
Server site:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2012, 20:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is a detailed post made by me , no reason for you to over post , rolf.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]New Hack Bot L2Tower!
09/30/2018 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 89 Replies
Hello guys today i release my hack of L2Tower here is the site to download the L2Tower:Lineage 2 Tower Forum ADDED NEW VERSION 1.4.1.75 Added script function: SetNewNickName Global patch fix Added anti-bot bypass for L2Hero/L2-2012 (Also added debugging protection ) Some fixes in shops. Restored old EasyHook lib as "Dynamic"
[RETAIL WORKING BOTS]L2NET and L2Tower
05/19/2013 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Ok guys , i got sick to see you QQ about trojans and virus , and everybody try to steal account with theyr bots , so I make for you guys like a community favor. We will start with L2Tower. This software have bugs too , so if any problems come tell me and we fix it , is free software so dont expect to be zranger , but is quite nice accually. To make it work you have to follow step by step. Step 0 : Close any other clients on , you can log with bot only if no client , clean boxes u open...
L2Tower Updated (1.4.1.81)
02/25/2013 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hello epvpers, today I will post the L2Tower premium hack. This is undetected everytime. If you ban it's your fault. So, here we go: 1st. Download the L2Tower of the website (here: L2Tower.eu) and on left UP click "DOWNLOAD HERE" and install it. When you will gonna install it, one window will come up and click "Yes". 2nd. When you install it, go to the website again and create a new account forum, it's FREE. 3th. Now, you created a new account forum, so, open L2Tower with Administrator...
L2TOWER - LOADING ERRO - PLZ SOME1 COULD HELP
04/29/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello all. I need some help plz. Im using l2tower and im having some problems. Yesterday, i try open l2tower during 5 hours and nothing, an today, when i wake up and turn on pc, l2 tower run. Now, im try again and i am receiving same error. What im doing wrong? Please, some one help me with this. I ll appreciate a lot. When l2 stop loading, the window crash. http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9805/errol2tow er.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Thanks a lot.
L2Tower: an alternative for l2w, cute and promissing
08/29/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
"Advanced" l2walker verification is still dead and I think it will remain so for good. L2Net is a way to go, but it is "too complicated" for the average user and besides that, its site has been down for several days already (I hope it will be back soon). So I decided to have a closer look at what other options do we have these days... and came up with something interesting: Lineage 2 Tower Forum I suggest you to have a look at this project, in its current state it looks quite...