Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with l2 walker on c4

Discussion on Need help with l2 walker on c4 within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with l2 walker on c4

I had IG eL2Walker 1.47 and it worked perfectly but the problem was when the admin of decided to make a Server Protection against walker. can anyone help me out? i' ve read about what can i do but i don't have the knowledge to do so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lineage 2 gracia part 2 walker Packet error(in walker cant enchnat)
11/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I done walker for my server chinese option etc., english skils and other but when i'm in some town i get packet error or i cant talk with npc i talk with gatekeper teleport and nothing more? all npc only 1 dialog support magic - suport nothing more . I cant enchant on walker cause i dont see after 2 click on enchant. Only text appears eslect item to enchant. Someone Can help. It's important to me so walker run in Giran and i can enchant on it :S Cause in game i have lags and my enchanting takes...
Walker Patcher caused Verify Fail in Walker
01/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
I always used the IG eL2Walker 1.46 with l2asrv version_3_0 and everything was ok. I've downloaded Walker Patcher (WP409F) to apply a token to play with OOG version of Walker. Well, it have not worked and now I can't use my IG Walker like before, it display "Verify Fail" Everything is like before, what could have happened? Sorry my bad english ^^ ,thanks