Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

This is a discussion on [Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category; Hey Zur, i tried your bot and it does work fine at times, but others i get the same problems ...

Old 04/08/2012, 23:06   #231

Hey Zur, i tried your bot and it does work fine at times, but others i get the same problems as other people here from what i read. If only you made this open-source people from over the world would completely master this in no time! i understand that you want the credit and what not, but people will still donate because it will still be your application. Just a thought mate, great job though

Old 04/08/2012, 23:13   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkey View Post
Hey Zur, i tried your bot and it does work fine at times, but others i get the same problems as other people here from what i read. If only you made this open-source people from over the world would completely master this in no time! i understand that you want the credit and what not, but people will still donate because it will still be your application. Just a thought mate, great job though
Actually, if you want a fun statistic - this bot has over 2.5k unique downloads, and I have NOT received a single donation.

So yeah, its not about that, I will not make this open source for other reasons.
Old 04/10/2012, 07:19   #233

Hello, first of all let me congrat your for your work, I get a little of coding and your ideas are pure genious.
I am having a problem like many others my character when /next target doesnt work, it types everything wrong xD
exemple:
name: 7tar
name: get Mobname

And I have set my keyboard to english so I dont know what else to do. Please if someone has an idea, ty
Old 04/10/2012, 09:17   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitoseco View Post
Hello, first of all let me congrat your for your work, I get a little of coding and your ideas are pure genious.
I am having a problem like many others my character when /next target doesnt work, it types everything wrong xD
exemple:

And I have set my keyboard to english so I dont know what else to do. Please if someone has an idea, ty
So far, this was solved for everyone by correcting their keyboard settings.

Win7 keeps separate keyboard settings for every application, so make sure you have EN keyboard set for both the bot, and your L2 client.
Old 04/10/2012, 13:14   #235

L2-zur Bot doesnt find client no matter what. (interlude client) *False alarm*

Used this video to encounter this problem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ3jG...-UKUX0TOtsA%3D

Last edited by Profs; 04/10/2012 at 13:27.
Old 04/10/2012, 14:33   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
So far, this was solved for everyone by correcting their keyboard settings.

Win7 keeps separate keyboard settings for every application, so make sure you have EN keyboard set for both the bot, and your L2 client.
And how exactly do u do that? can u please guide me? All i did was shift throwgh control panel keyboard setting to eng, how to set a keyb language to a specific program? PLEASE helP me all im doing atm is setting what would be next target with a macro to target a specific kind of mob but its a bit toooo slow because it waits his body to disapeer to move to the next one; and it geTs stuck very often in walls with targeted mob behind wall
This program has so much potential is scary. Love u, and thanks once again.
Old 04/10/2012, 19:06   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitoseco View Post
And how exactly do u do that? can u please guide me? All i did was shift throwgh control panel keyboard setting to eng, how to set a keyb language to a specific program? PLEASE helP me all im doing atm is setting what would be next target with a macro to target a specific kind of mob but its a bit toooo slow because it waits his body to disapeer to move to the next one; and it geTs stuck very often in walls with targeted mob behind wall
This program has so much potential is scary. Love u, and thanks once again.
Simply have the program you want to change the keyboard layout active. When you "alt+shift" to change the keyboard windows changes the keyboard of the currently program which window currently has focus.

So simply, click on your taskbar at the L2 client, "alt+shift" until it has a US keyboard. Click on the log of the bot, "alt+shift" again until it has a US keyboard.
Old 04/15/2012, 11:11   #238

This bot is shit.
Old 04/15/2012, 19:21   #239

Ok tried it on one where lameguard is working. So the problem is that in that server Next target button/command doesnt work. So this bot fails. I managed to box 2 characters and us assist and attack commands so you sort of can do botting while other player is with you. And I encountered a problem. After 10 mins or so ~ bot crashes and client does so too i think its because lameguard.
Old 04/25/2012, 06:47   #240

Hi, i try to using it, and got successful , but after 2-3 mins running bot
Client and bot close. Then the small window open : The Stuck detection have been engaged. The bot and Game Client will be close.

So, what was that? How to fix it