Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

This is a discussion on [Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category; Hey Im having the same problem with you.ANd the server that im trying to input the bot is also using ...

Old 03-26-2012, 22:11   #221

Hey Im having the same problem with you.ANd the server that im trying to input the bot is also using l2.bin . Its something wrong with That?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oostickmanoo View Post
In order to help people solve this problem too I post the message I sent to you:

Hi, first of all I want to thank you for your hard work (i'm a coder too and can see the work you have done with pixel analyzing) . The reason I'm writing to you is that I can't get it working. When I start it I get the client windows not found error, so I manually enter the name of the l2 windows. Then thing is that this name is the same as retail, "Lineage II" and when I enter it, it still not recognized it. I have checked it on task manager and I can confirm that the windows name is "Lineage II" so I cant get it working...

As an extra info I can tell you that the game is working through l2.bin maybe this has something to do.

Thank you for your support, of course I'm gonna donate to your proyect.

Cheers.

Old 03-26-2012, 22:59   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorN2Own19082011 View Post
I Have problem with Bot.i extract etc normally but when i try to open the bot i get the message : ErroR
The Client is not running or its Windows not found blablabla.I already done the tutorial for windown handles but still not working.What can i do?
So far, I have not seen any clients that not work after getting the name from WindowHandles.exe. Are you sure you are not missing any spaces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manomen View Post
any support for interlude
Any client will work, try it according to tutorials, post if you have any problems.

Quote:
Hey Im having the same problem with you.ANd the server that im trying to input the bot is also using l2.bin . Its something wrong with That?
l2.bin is no problem. The bot doesnt care about the executable, only about the actual window that is spawned by the executable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oostickmanoo View Post
In order to help people solve this problem too I post the message I sent to you:
Have you tried the WindowHandles.exe provided in the 3rd tutorial?

I have seen problems with spaces before, the client window was named "Lineage II " etc.

But so far, I have not had a problem which wasnt solved through WindowHandles and figuring out the correct window name.

If you could also include a link to the file generated by WindowHandles that would help.
Old 03-26-2012, 23:18   #223

if works, i will donate
Old 03-27-2012, 05:38   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
So far, I have not seen any clients that not work after getting the name from WindowHandles.exe. Are you sure you are not missing any spaces?

Any client will work, try it according to tutorials, post if you have any problems.

l2.bin is no problem. The bot doesnt care about the executable, only about the actual window that is spawned by the executable.

Have you tried the WindowHandles.exe provided in the 3rd tutorial?

I have seen problems with spaces before, the client window was named "Lineage II " etc.

But so far, I have not had a problem which wasnt solved through WindowHandles and figuring out the correct window name.

If you could also include a link to the file generated by WindowHandles that would help.
Yep it works, i found your tutorial and used it, it was because window was "Lineage II " >___>

Thank you so much i have it working =)
Old 03-27-2012, 09:02   #225

I get error: "An error occurred getting the client window's Device Context handle"

In compatible mode after I set it up, it just closes my game after 5 seconds, and the Log appears in my taskbar but if I click it nothing happens.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:57   #226

Hello im still having the same problem.Ill post some ss that you can see im doing everythinh right..Server name is L2Tenkai.. i already do the WindowHandles.exe tuto and still not working as you can see.Any idea about the problem?
ss1 :
ss2:
Old 03-27-2012, 11:13   #227

that works on NCsofts servers ?
Old 03-27-2012, 15:02   #228

Quote:
Hello im still having the same problem.Ill post some ss that you can see im doing everythinh right..Server name is L2Tenkai.. i already do the WindowHandles.exe tuto and still not working as you can see.Any idea about the problem?
ss1 :
ss2:
As you can see, the WindowList.txt file has "Lineage II " - handle 0x12345etc

Dont just copy Lineage II, copy EVERYTHING inside the quotes, including the spaces. You problem is that you are not typing the spaces into the bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygenee View Post
that works on NCsofts servers ?
Read the first post, it answers that question.
Old 03-27-2012, 16:35   #229

Hello, thanks so much for making this program, I used one similar in Aion...

Can anyone confirm if this works on L2Dex Interlude? I am having the same problem as a poster above, after I configure everything and run, it says

Quote:
An error occurred getting the client window's Device Context handle
I tried using compatibility mode, but after configuring all the pixel locations my client closes after 5 seconds, and the "Log" appears on my taskbar, but I can't bring it up, I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to close it.

Have any advice?
Old 04-03-2012, 16:26   #230

Hack.... fck