In order to help people solve this problem too I post the message I sent to you:
Hi, first of all I want to thank you for your hard work (i'm a coder too and can see the work you have done with pixel analyzing) . The reason I'm writing to you is that I can't get it working. When I start it I get the client windows not found error, so I manually enter the name of the l2 windows. Then thing is that this name is the same as retail, "Lineage II" and when I enter it, it still not recognized it. I have checked it on task manager and I can confirm that the windows name is "Lineage II" so I cant get it working...
As an extra info I can tell you that the game is working through l2.bin maybe this has something to do.
Thank you for your support, of course I'm gonna donate to your proyect.